Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My secret Santa gift

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
In 6th grade we did a secret Santa. I got my friend who I bought some great comic books for. He lucked out. A foid drew my name and she gave me like a pull out poster of NBA players like from a sports illustrated magazine. She even wrote something on it like “cool” lol.

It was so over even in the 6th grade. And I don’t think she gave me the shitty gift because she was poor, don’t think she was. Was just because I was ugly.

Last edited:
I hate foids so fucking much

Brutal Santapill. Never began

lol, she was like "Aw shit I need to give something for that subhuman" she go to the bathroom find a sport magazine of her dad, cut the poster and say "OMG I lost 2 minutes of my life because of that subhuman, I hope there is no ugly men in the future".

lol, she was like "Aw shit I need to give something for that subhuman" she go to the bathroom find a sport magazine of her dad, cut the poster and say "OMG I lost 2 minutes of my life because of that subhuman, I hope there is no ugly men in the future".
I know you’re trying to be funny but that’s exactly what happened! :feelsrope:

I know you’re trying to be funny but that’s exactly what happened! :feelsrope:
I mean it's kind funny in a tragic way, but tbh this bitch should get a hammer in her head, you didn't deserve this.

I mean it's kind funny in a tragic way, but tbh this bitch should get a hammer in her head, you didn't deserve this.
I guess you can’t do nothing but laugh at it. Black pill in 3D.

A foid drew my name and she gave me like a pull out poster of NBA players like from a sports illustrated magazine. She even wrote something on it like “cool” lol.
:feelsmega: :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Shut it Chad don't make fun of me. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I didn't even have a Secret Santa at my school much less a foid giving me a gift. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
If you didn’t comprehend the story, take another dose of your autism medicine as it’s flaring up.

If you didn’t comprehend the story, take another dose of your autism medicine as it’s flaring up.
I knew what I read, I'm not fucking retarded. A foid bought you a poster of NBA Players and even drew your name on the poster. Your friend lucked out because of his genetics and his looks, no fucking shit I don't even have to say that.

I knew what I read, I'm not fucking retarded. A foid bought you a poster of NBA Players and even drew your name on the poster. Your friend lucked out because of his genetics and his looks, no fucking shit I don't even have to say that.
No. The foid didn’t buy me shit. That’s what’s so comical.

No. The foid didn’t buy me shit. That’s what’s so comical.
Yeah she did, it has been implied in your story that she did buy the poster. Unless she had the NBA poster packed & stored away for a few years until she had decided to give it to you, there is no proof that she didn't you buy shit. Please check how much posters are in your country and come bac to me.

Two, at least a poster is better than having nothing at all.

Yeah she did, it has been implied in your story that she did buy the poster. Unless she had the NBA poster packed & stored away for a few years until she had decided to give it to you, there is no proof that she didn't you buy shit. Please check how much posters are in your country and come bac to me.

Two, at least a poster is better than having nothing at all.
I’m bored and lonely so I’ll reply.

She was obligated to get me something since she chose to participate in the activity.

Rather than buying something like everyone else did, she just ripped out one of those small posters from a sports magazine. Probably got it from the library or her dad’s.

Also she was a blonde 6/10 named Sara.

I’m bored and lonely so I’ll reply.

She was obligated to get me something since she chose to participate in the activity.

Rather than buying something like everyone else did, she just ripped out one of those small posters from a sports magazine. Probably got it from the library or her dad’s.

Also she was a blonde 6/10 named Sara.
Okay now I get it, because she is a fucking blonde Stacy she probably didn't want to buy anything for you because she considers you invaluable to her, a waste of space. Absolutely brutal that she felt "obligated" to get you something instead of telling you that she didn't want to get you anything, but both scenarios would be brutal regardless. Its just how you worded your post that I misunderstood the context of your story.

ive never gotten one secret santa gift ever in my life

ive never gotten one secret santa gift ever in my life
Your mom got a secret Santa gift last night and it was my hard penis :feelzez:

Absolutely brutal that she felt "obligated" to get you something instead of telling you that she didn't want to get you anything
Obligated kindness is the worst. You always feel like a burden because of how "nice" everyone acts.