Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My second pet peeve

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★★
When people act like they’ve worked hard for things like friendships, relationships or status. I commented on a post here about some duck on incel tears saying they use this site as a laugh with their girlfriend, and the guy said that we “don’t put in effort”.

This shit PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH. Because you see this everywhere with normies. They legitimately think that people with different kinds of success (relations, status etc) have it because they worked hard, and we don’t have those things because we haven’t worked hard enough.

I for one used to have an issue with perfectionism. Because of it, I was the best at literally everything I did that wasn’t entirely controlled by genes (looks), you know, the things you have to work for. This included physical feats like running a 15:57 5k at 15, and deadlifting 225kg at 17, or educational feats like scoring the best out of my regional city’s schools in year 12 because I studies 40 hours a week outside of school hours. Even the things entirely controlled by looks, I worked on. I started the skincare shit at 13, kept good hygiene etc. yet I’m an incel? If this guy from cucktears says that incels are the way they are because they didn’t work for it, what is it that they haven’t worked for? It can’t be physical feats, because only 0.1% of people have outdone me, an incel, in both endurance and strength feats, the same with educational feats. What have we not worked hard enough for that makes us an incel, cucktears poster tha frequents this site?

The only way this guy can prove my point wrong here is if he has somehow outdone me on all of these performances, and every other normie male has done the same. But I don’t think every guy with a girlfriend has done the things I’ve listed above, right?