Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Second Idea For A Manga

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
My first idea: https://incels.is/threads/would-the...ke-to-daydream-about-make-a-good-manga.75692/

This would be a josei manga.

It would be like Elfen Lied but starring a guy instead.

The setting is 1500s, no guns only katanas, Japan inspired.

In a war ravaged country on the outskirts of a village a battle is concluding after a night of heavy fighting.

Having seen his squad eliminated one by one before his very eyes the boyish young Lieutenant Saito (with a ruthlessness that defies his looks) is running for his life while being pursued by the enemy.

In the pitch black forest he plunges off a steep cliff, head first and is knocked out cold in a pile of his own blood as the enemy continues their hunt unaware.

In the morning 29 year old Kazuko while taking one of her regular nature walks is debating committing suicide. It has been two months since her miscarriage and one week since her husband of only one year had killed himself.

It is on this walk she stumbles upon Saito. She runs to the village to get help and with the assistance of a local man and the town doctor brings him back to her house.

Saito recovered and having lost all memories has no idea what has happened. As a result of his traumatic brain energy he has taken on an innocent persona and lost all knowledge of his previous life. Kazuko asks him what such a gentle boy like him was doing with a sword and he reponds by saying he doesn't understand anything that's going on.

Kazuko then says he has nothing to worry about anymore and he can live with her.

She gives him the name Hakaru, as he has completely forgotten his previous identity.

Hakaru enjoys his new life with Kazuko who treats him both as the son she was never able to have and as the lover she lost.

Yet this is all torn apart when Hakaru's enemies learn of a suspicious man sighted in a village and an enemy squad is sent to investigate.

Sent to investigate the suspicious man the squad ransacks Kazuko's house. Before Hakaru's eyes having found "Saito" a squad of 5 men begin ripping off Kazuko's clothes for harboring a war fugitive and are in the process of raping her.

Hakaru witnessing this runs and grabs his old sword which Kazuko kept locked away in the attic having told him a boy like him has no business with such a deadly weapon.

As soon as Hakaru touches the katana all of his memories return and he quickly rushes down and brutally executes each man of the squad.

Yet upon seeing Kazuko he drops the sword and starts crying, instantly forgetting everything once more as soon as the blade falls from his hands.

Kazuko then gets up and hugs him saying what those men said aren't true. You're Hakaru, a gentle boy not a monster and I will always love you.

The rest of the manga is Hakaru dealing with his split personality (Rurouni Kenshin style) as he reverts back to Saito whenever Kazuko is threatened from the many bounty hunters and squads that set out to capture him.

More men are sent to hunt down both Hakaru and Saito as a result, as the story progresses Saito's allies are introduced who eventually protect him and Kazuko.

The story ends by having been told everything about who he was from his allies he chooses between returning to life as Lieutenant Saito or instead living as Hakaru with Kazuko.

If you make the right connections when you move to Japan maybe you can make this manga a reality, if it does well maybe even an anime.

I had a good manga idea some months ago as well. It'd basically be a manga about lookism and other taboo topics like pedo/hebe/ephebophilia. Old and ugly characters changing bodies with young and gl ones and having their lives and possibilities drastically improved.

A lolicon teacher changes bodies with a teenager Chad, now he can slay all the girls who were previously not only beyond his reach but also forbidden to him.

An ugly incel changes bodies with a popular girl to ruin her reputation, but she kills herself on her first day as him and now he's stuck as her.

A faggot changes bodies with a cute 12 yo girl, proceeds to hit on all the older lolicon guys creating hilarious situations.

It would be basically a mix of Kokoro Connection, Kodomo No Jikan and Vanilla Sky. I would love to write/draw it but I unfortunately lack the skills to do so.

If you can draw or if you can find trusted people who can draw maybe you can make it.:feelsokman:

Last years there has been this trend of turning succesful Visual Novels into animes (Clannad,Stein's Gate,Fate Stay Night,Dramatical Murder,Little Busters,etc...)

Visual Novels aren't hard to make,just need a lot of dedication and the right tools so why don't you try to make a VN with your story and see if people like it? If they do, you could make the anime version of it and print your vision more accurately.Don't worry about voice acting,DDLC doesn't have any and triumphed regardless and if you can't draw there are thousands of artists out there expecting to be hired, just save a bit if you can.

Last edited:
I had a good manga idea some months ago as well. It will be basically a manga about lookism and other taboo topics like pedo/hebe/ephebophilia. Old and ugly characters changing bodies with young and gl ones and having their lives and possibilities changing drastically.

A lolicon teacher change bodies with a teenager chad, now he can slay all the girls who were previously not only beyond his reach but also forbidden to him.

An ugly incel changes bodies with a popular girl to ruin her reputation, but she kills herself on her first day as him and now he's stuck as her.

A faggot changes bodies with a cute 12 yo girls, proceeds to hit on all the older lolicon guys creating hilarious situations
Lol, your faggot friend has had a huge impact on you buddy boyo.

I had a good manga idea some months ago as well. It'd basically be a manga about lookism and other taboo topics like pedo/hebe/ephebophilia. Old and ugly characters changing bodies with young and gl ones and having their lives and possibilities drastically improved.

A lolicon teacher changes bodies with a teenager Chad, now he can slay all the girls who were previously not only beyond his reach but also forbidden to him.

A faggot changes bodies with a cute 12 yo girl, proceeds to hit on all the older lolicon guys creating hilarious situations.

It would be basically a mix of Kokoro Connection, Kodomo No Jikan and Vanilla Sky. I would love to write/draw it but I unfortunately lack the skills to do so.

@Mainländer

This sounds cool I would read it.

If you make the right connections when you move to Japan maybe you can make this manga a reality, if it does well maybe even an anime.
If you can draw or if you can find trusted people who can draw maybe you can make it.:feelsokman:

@Jazavac @Adoring Fan

I would make this for myself and to share with my friends I don't care about going commercialized.

Last years there has been this trend of turning succesful Visual Novels into animes (Clannad,Stein's Gate,Fate Stay Night,Dramatical Murder,Little Busters,etc...)

Visual Novels aren't hard to make,just need a lot of dedication and the right tools so why don't you try to make a VN with your story and see if people like it? If they do, you could make the anime version of it and print your vision more accurately.Don't worry about voice acting,DDLC doesn't have any and triumphed regardless and if you can't draw there are thousands of artists out there expecting to be hired, just save a bit if you can.

@AlwaysLawRoute

VNs are cool, but this story would be better as manga as there are a lot of action scenes and not very many choices to be made.

It is a pretty linear story.

Guns were used in 1500s Japan tho.

Inspired. It's supposed to be in its own world.

The reason there are no guns is because there's lots of action scenes that would be impossible for one man to do in a gun fight.

Swords only in this universe, I doubt there would even be any bows.

Inspired. It's supposed to be in its own world.

The reason there are no guns is because there's lots of action scenes that would be impossible for one man to do in a gun fight.

Swords only in this universe, I doubt there would even be any bows.
Oh, ok bro.

@Mainländer

This sounds cool I would read it.
Do you think it's feasible if I maintain a pretty simple art style like the one of Medabots or something? It'd be pretty shitty quality in terms of drawing but the story would be interesting at least.

Do you think it's feasible if I maintain a pretty simple art style like the one of Medabots or something? It'd be pretty shitty quality in terms of drawing but the story would be interesting at least.

Yeah definitely. Look at what One did with the One Punch Man web comic.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Art truly does imitate life

dude this would be sick especilly the girl killing herself as an incel thats deep af people would be like damn legit

dude this would be sick especilly the girl killing herself as an incel thats deep af people would be like damn legit
Thanks. I'll find a way to get this done.

Nice manga idea

I think I can draw characters relatively OK but I have no idea how to draw manga backgrounds.