Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My scumbag roommate crying like a little bitch because of a foid leaving him

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Never been happier since I live in this shitty dorm. thought he was tough but turned out to be just a failed normie, no pity at all after what he had done to me. I hope everything will get worse for that mf.

Oh that guy? I fucked his gf before and after they broke up

Honestly I don't understand this. He already ascended, can't he find another foid?

What did he do to you?

These Guys dont know in What Game their in .

Its normalized for a cunt to Be a cheatimg Shit , and slut Dom is promoted heavily.

tell him he's an entitled PoS and that he should bathe and find a hobby instead of obsessing about sex :y'all:

Honestly I don't understand this. He already ascended, can't he find another foid?

What did he do to you?
I don't know and I don't care tbh but that mf used to keep alking with his ex while I was asleep (he also insulted me for having bad options on the feminist movement in our college).

Never been happier since I live in this shitty dorm. thought he was tough but turned out to be just a failed normie, no pity at all after what he had done to me. I hope everything will get worse for that mf.
Tell him he’s a loser

make the normie suffer more

I don't know and I don't care tbh but that mf used to keep alking with his ex while I was asleep (he also insulted me for having bad options on the feminist movement in our college).
What a simp.