Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My school life was stalking people from school on social media

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
:lul::lul::lul: what a fucking joke

Should have paid attention in school instead of stalking other people’s profiles.

Should have paid attention in school instead of stalking other people’s profiles.
I was taken out of school. Not over my behavior either. My mother got kicked off the premisces and her dumbass couldnt drop me off a block away.

I was taken out of school. Not over my behavior either. My mother got kicked off the premisces and her dumbass couldnt drop me off a block away.
Why did she get booted from the premises?

Why did she get booted from the premises?
She was arguing with the principal after my sibling slapped a kids glasses off his face after he'd been getting bullied relentlessly.

She was arguing with the principal after my sibling slapped a kids glasses off his face after he'd been getting bullied reltentlessly.
Was your brother getting bullied or the kid he slapped?

Did you jerked off at sexy pictures foids posted on their socials, or did you just stalked them?