Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My school is the definition of BLACKPILL

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
THe private school I go to is the definition of BLACKPILL, you know how it goes, private school guys are usually nerdy, good grades, no drugs no thugs and shit all just quiet boys but the girls on the other hand.... oh my... they don't look slutty while in school because makeup and slutty clothes are BANNED (based) but outside they are SLUTS, they dress hella revealing, heavy fakeup etc. Theres only a few chad in my school, around 5 and all the GIRLS only ever talks to and go for those 5 guys the rest of the males can only watch, a few normie nerds tried to ask out girls but get brutally rejected then watch their crush date chads and get dumped. The chads in my school are even taking 4/10 semi landwhales!

Note - Gigacope
my oneitis is the only girl that doesnt ride the dick carasoul

fukcing richfag private school :lul: mamas boy youngcel. State of this forum :feelsseriously:

Why your complaining rich nigger ? . Go some places and have fun. And Get wasted.

You Got Money after all.