Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My school has blm posters

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
But they insult me for being mentally ill. Where's the equality?

no equality for your face

tear the posters apart while no one is seeing u

>Elliot Rodger Username
>Adam Lanza Profile Pic
>26 posts
>Posting about School

Ok glowie

>Elliot Rodger Username
>Adam Lanza Profile Pic
>26 posts
>Posting about School

Ok glowie
I was here before on multiple accounts we even talked to each other

You must live in a blue state
Bro JFL keep coping the country is dead, just today I had to pick up some medications in a small town with a population of majority old ass boomers.

I live in a red state, red county all around me (except for the capital) and I saw some LGBTQ+ triangle Flag and a whole bunch of Ukraine support flags everywhere.

It’s fucking over old man no where is safe

tear the posters apart while no one is seeing u
Honestly if you don’t care about going to uni just fucking rip all the posters off the wall when no one is looking, at most you’ll get suspended.

But they insult me for being mentally ill. Where's the equality?
All of that activism is just performance, they don't actually care about mentally ill people or niggers

Thats because you probably live in some shithole leftugee part of a red state. Retarded northerners tend to bring their backwards ideas with them.
I’ve lived in the south for half of my life, I live in a white suburb with MAGA shit everywhere.

But yes there is A LOT of northerners coming down south for cheaper houses and their faggot shit is pissing me off.

No lives matter