Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My routine as an Incel

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
6 a.m: I wake up, don't brush my teeth, hit my mom for not making me breakfast, i tell her she's a useless foid

7 a.m: I go to my uni in my car, honking at all the women on the way and telling them how hot they are

7-12 a.m: When I enter the classroom I make a point of saying that all the women in that place are used holes and that they deserve to be raped.

1 p.m: time to make the daily mass shooting, I check my car, load the weapons and prepare the explosives

2 p.m: I start shooting, the same as always, you're used to it by now.

3 p.m: I get home, I don't take a shower, I hit my mother again simply because she's a foid.

3-9 p.m: I spend the rest of the day playing games and cursing women in the game's voice chat.

10 p.m: I decide to leave the house and rizz some girls, My target is a 15 year old girl in the bookstore, I approach her and tell her that women only want chads and that she should give me a chance, after I explain what hypergamy is, she gets uncomfortable and decides to run (this bitch couldn't handle the truth)

12 p.m: I decide to go home and spend the rest of the night posting on incels.is

Sigma male routine

cringemaxxing

Lifefuel for ITfags

Good schedule nigga

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

My routine as a NEET incel:
Wake up whenever I want, go on my pc and play videogames or read fiction, go to sleep whenever I want, repeat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back