Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My roommate is pissing me off.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
He completely doesn't give a fuck about my and my other roommates sleep. In his own words, he stays up until at least 2 am. I have to wake up at 6:30, but he doesn't care.

I've told him to turn off his music and go the fuck to sleep, but he acts like a child and throws a temper when I reiterate it several times to him. I have to tell him several times until I have to forcefully get him to sleep.

Now that I've gotten him to finally go to bed by midnight, now he's waking up early in the morning and STILL keeping people up.

I have to get up early to go to my classes, but he doesn't care because he's a self centered child who only cares about ME ME ME. It's fucking annoying and I'm about ready to beat his ass. He's an overgrown child in all the worst ways possible and flips out if you confront him on his stupid behavior.

So sick and tired of having to deal with this overgrown child.

brutal. roommates are terrible. I had chad roommate hate me for no reason hope his legs are broken and he burns to crisp in a fire

Tell him to stfu
full

At least he isn't pissing you on.

I can feel your rage. Good to know i don't have this problem

Fakecel. Incels don't have "roommates".

You know what to do

Everything pissing you off is incel trait