Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My roommate is a chad

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
It's one thing to know about how ugly you are, and how you will never be able to be found attractive by a woman. But it is so much worse when you live with someone who embodies everything your bad genetics stole from you. I cannot blame him for our gynocentric society where women get to choose anything and everything they desire, nor can i blame him for reaching chad status. I see him bringing home women most weekends and it's never him who approaches. he stands by the bar, orders a few drinks, gets on the dance floor, and is then mobbed by women. he doesn't even talk to them, he just dances with them and starts making out. most of the time he doesn't even get their name until they go into the uber for the night.

He is an ideal roommate, and we do talk just about daily about all topics, but he always asks me why i don't go out with him and try to pull with him. Chadvision has made him put his blinders on, and sadly limits how much of reality he can see. He does not remember how i was being rejected by women on the dance floor, how women were literally turning their back to me as i waded through everyone, trying to find my way back to the bar and drink my sorrows away. He cannot understand how looks determine everything from the second you were born, and believes in "personality" being the reason why some men slay and others aren't as lucky. He talks to me about the current options he has, and how he's navigating all that pussy while making sure they don't find about how unfaithful he is being to all of them.

It has never been more over for incels with no escape plan. Chad lives vibrantly and has to go as far as to reject many things thrown at him because his shopping cart is simply too full, and yet you cannot even get yourself the smallest crumb of female attention to satiate you enough to live another day.

I see this in public blokes going round and foids eyeing them, it really sucks but to be honest I Am 30 going on 31 and having no experience with foids at all I think at this point my life is fucked and I think most incels will be on here in 20 years time if they don't rope before.

My mom always wonders why I don’t have a girlfriend even though I have such a “sweet and loving personality.” I don’t feel like sperging out at her about the blackpill would be a good idea though.

The winner-takes-it-all dynamic is becoming more and more prevalent in the sexual markets.

My mom always wonders why I don’t have a girlfriend even though I have such a “sweet and loving personality.” I don’t feel like sperging out at her about the blackpill would be a good idea though.
how low is her iq do you think

how low is her iq do you think

Shes just an average gen xer/boomer that doesn’t get that things have changed from her childhood/ doesn’t want to accept that her son is an ugly loser

I see this in public blokes going round and foids eyeing them, it really sucks but to be honest I Am 30 going on 31 and having no experience with foids at all I think at this point my life is fucked and I think most incels will be on here in 20 years time if they don't rope before.
26 with no foid experience here. Beyond over :feelsrope:

If a female tells you "you have a sweet and loving personality" then they consider you ugly.

26 with no foid experience here. Beyond over :feelsrope:

If a female tells you "you have a sweet and loving personality" then they consider you ugly.

At least I got a confirmation that she actually knows I’m ugly now:lul:

Absolutely brutal

Ask him to get you foids