Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my roommate at my uni dorm is having sex RIGHT NOW! WHILE IM DRINKING AND IM FUCKING MAD.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock purdy is HIM | Christmaxxing †
★★★★★
I live in a 4 person unit, each have their own their own ROOM.
the issue is here, the roommate directly next to me brang a very VERY fit cumskin toilet, like she was perfect weight tbh.
my roommate is leaning near mid to high tier normie, and ofc he's taller than me.

i obviously knew she was gonna drain a cumshot out of him.
my thoughts exactly were confirmed when I stepped out for a minute to grab a soda to mix with my bacardi that I am drinking right now.
I could hear his bed whining a little and something hitting the interrior behind his closed door.

the funny thing is they stopped for a brief second as they probably heard me grabbing my keys to open my room door :feelskek::feelskek:

I want to join in and have my coom sucked out from a TOILET SHE'S RIGHT THERE AND I CAN'T DO SHIT.
SHE PROBABLY ALREADY FINISHED HIM BEFORE I EVEN CLICK POST THREAD AGHGHHHHGH.
IM DRINKING THIS ENTIRE LITER TONIGHT i feel like doing 100 pushups that's how much rage I have now.

Blow their heads off with a MAG-7 (in video games).

Calm down. It could be an outcall prostitute.

Blow their heads off with a MAG-7 (in video games).
IM PURPOSELY ENTERING AND EXITING MY ROOM MAKING NOISE TO DISTURB THEM

brutal ngl
I want to record it, but I will leak my uni because there are signs with logos on the doors that we aren't allowed to take off

You're saying your roommate couldn't hope on tyst.link and find a lady that would swing over to the dorms?
he doesn't NEED to, it's highly illegal in this cucked state and he has good looks. there's no chance

What an uncourteous normie little-fuck TBH!:reeeeee:

he doesn't NEED to, it's highly illegal in this cucked state and he has good looks. there's no chance
It's a misdemeanor in literally every state, bro. Just don't get caught. Have you ever seen this lady before?

It's a misdemeanor in literally every state, bro. Just don't get caught. Have you ever seen this lady before?
I may have, perhaps?
She looks the same age, I think?
only my roommate said "sup" to me and she didn't say anything bro.
I looked for a uni card on her but she had everything in a fucking purse backpack thing
IM FREAKING OUT IM TOO DRUNK AND HUNGRY
I literally am doing pushups to calm my self DOWN.

I live in a 4 person unit, each have their own their own ROOM.
the issue is here, the roommate directly next to me brang a very VERY fit cumskin toilet, like she was perfect weight tbh.
my roommate is leaning near mid to high tier normie, and ofc he's taller than me.

i obviously knew she was gonna drain a cumshot out of him.
my thoughts exactly were confirmed when I stepped out for a minute to grab a soda to mix with my bacardi that I am drinking right now.
I could hear his bed whining a little and something hitting the interrior behind his closed door.

the funny thing is they stopped for a brief second as they probably heard me grabbing my keys to open my room door :feelskek::feelskek:

I want to join in and have my coom sucked out from a TOILET SHE'S RIGHT THERE AND I CAN'T DO SHIT.
SHE PROBABLY ALREADY FINISHED HIM BEFORE I EVEN CLICK POST THREAD AGHGHHHHGH.
IM DRINKING THIS ENTIRE LITER TONIGHT i feel like doing 100 pushups that's how much rage I have now.
Rape her(in real life)