Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My roommate and his gf tried to play cupid yesterday - it didn't go too well tbh

modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
They are one of those annoying couples who are desperately trying to spread love, share their relationship goals by pairing off friends who they think could have a lot in common  - in other words their looksmatching friends. ​

They never tried it with me because they think I'm way too negative and that I have some toxic attitude. So they chose another extremely bluepilled incel friend of ours (26 years old, fat, receding hairline, 2/10 facewise) who is into anime, blacksmithing, J-Rock but works as a fairly successful software developer. For him they invited a female friend of my RM's gf who could be described as his exact looksmatch (even more obese than him, weaboo too, really into J-Pop, looks like Fiona from Shrek in ogre form, works in retail). I was in my room during the whole double date but I witnessed the aftermath of it. It was fucking cruel tbh.​

After the incel had left (he was truely euphoric, one minute after he got out he wrote me how everything will be fine for me too), his looksmatching date got extremely furious, screaming the whole time and insulting both cupid derivatives. She took it very personal that they expected her to have anything in common with this ugly neckbeard with whom she talked over 2 hours about recent animes, in japanese, about music and their shared dream to travel japan someday. She was devastated that they seem to have such a low opinion of her. Today my RM's gf had to invite her to go the cinema to make up for the rude behaviour the day before. ​
 
A

AngelOfDisease

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
565
Online
0
Does the bluepilled incel know anything about it?
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
In an equal world most femoids would be incel.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
That sounds hilarious.

What did she tell.to the bluepilled cuckhold? How did the rejection went?
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
AngelOfDisease said:
Does the bluepilled incel know anything about it?

About the set-up? Idk he only knows that it was supposed to be some blind-date scenario. I wrote with him today, he still thinks that it went really well for him.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 44m
The poor dude probably thought he finally met someone he can connect with, but really all he connected with was the thin peel of personality on top of a massive ballooning ego.
 
incel scum

incel scum

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
1,719
Online
16h 23m
Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
90
Online
0
Even hambeasts only want Chad.
 
A

AngelOfDisease

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
565
Online
0
modus_coperandi said:
About the set-up? Idk he only knows that it was supposed to be some blind-date scenario. I wrote with him today, he still thinks that it went really well for him.

About the aftermath of the date.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Your roomate and his gf have to pay for not hooking you up with a prime Stacy. Peel his face off, wear it as a mask, go to his gf's house like that, see her reaction then kill her.
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
LanaDelRey said:
That sounds hilarious.

What did she tell.to the bluepilled cuckhold? How did the rejection went?

There was no rejection at all. They talked 2 hours straight and had really A LOT in common. I can see how he could think that the date has been a success. They didn't exchange numbers though, she only said to him that she knows how to reach out to him. Only after he got out she went maniac.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
modus_coperandi said:
There was no rejection at all. They talked 2 hours straight and had really A LOT in common. I can see how he could think that the date has been a success. They didn't exchange numbers though, she only said to him that she knows how to reach out tohim. Only after he got out she went maniac.

L o L

II think.she is extra salty because they even connected meaning it is hitting her they are about the same grade.  

Also lol at the cuckhold thinking he "made" it even without any kiss or sex or NUMBER lmao.
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
JFL. I just asked him if they will stay in contact and he told me extremely happy: "YEAH DUDE she gave me her MyAnimeList account name" and that she hates social media and only communicates over this particular platform. Poor guy.
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
mental_out said:
Fatties always get the angriest over this stuff because she knows deep down that dude is her looksmatch but her female entitlement makes her think she deserves better.

Sadly she'll probably find some athletic chad to pump and dump her so she'll continue to believe she's better than he is.

Honestly though do the right thing and tell the dude, he needs to know.

Yeah I will do it eventually, but i want the situation to escalate a little further - maybe at least one or two of the involved parties will learn some necessary black pills.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
modus_coperandi said:
There was no rejection at all. They talked 2 hours straight and had really A LOT in common. I can see how he could think that the date has been a success. They didn't exchange numbers though, she only said to him that she knows how to reach out to him. Only after he got out she went maniac.

Obe more proof that looks are everything lol.
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,003
Online
6d 5h 39m
I want to die
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
alsalsk said:
I want to die

I still think he could have had a shot with this landwhale if he had a normal BMI.
 
C

Celcelleclec

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
137
Online
0
jagged0 said:
In an equal world most femoids would be incel.

 Lol. In an equal world there would be no incels. Thw world is split 50 male 50female.
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
Lel my RM's gf just knocked on my door and asked me to tell the incel that there was no real chemistry and she just wants him to be her new anime buddy. Wtf now those failed matchmakers expect me to be the bringer of bad news just because I know how rejection feels like.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 44m
modus_coperandi said:
Lel my RM's gf just knocked on my door and asked me to tell the incel that there was no real chemistry and she just wants him to be her new anime buddy. Wtf now those failed matchmakers expect me to be the bringer of bad news just because I know how rejection feels like.

Take it as an open invitation to deliver the blackest of pills. You were chosen.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,948
Online
54d 20h 45m
How dare those cupids expacet a 2/10 land whale settle with her looks match!

She will only settle for chad and nothing else
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
Fuck female weebs
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
How dare those cupids expacet a 2/10 land whale settle with her looks match!

She will only settle for chad and nothing else

Tbh the landwhale is 22 years old and also a virgin - a volcel of course. I wouldn't have believed it myself but RM's gf knows her since kindergarten.
 
anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
645
Online
1h 22m
modus_coperandi said:
Lel my RM's gf just knocked on my door and asked me to tell the incel that there was no real chemistry and she just wants him to be her new anime buddy. Wtf now those failed matchmakers expect me to be the bringer of bad news just because I know how rejection feels like.

Just go to the guy and drop the truth bomb. Tell him the landwhale found him disgusting and just wanted an new orbiter, and she felt offended by him thinking he had a shot with her. Then tell the guy to confront your room mates about it, since it's all their fault. Also, tell this fat fuck to lose weight, being sucessful at a job is not enought to attract femoids anymore.

You're chosen to spread the blackpill brother.


modus_coperandi said:
Tbh the landwhale is 22 years old and also a virgin - a volcel of course. I wouldn't have believed it myself but RM's gf knows her since kindergarten.

A fat, 22 year old, retail job, attention whoring landwhale thinks she is better than a dude with a sucessful career in software development. This is what the blackpill aim to change.
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
anon_899 said:
Just go to the guy and drop the truth bomb. Tell him the landwhale found him disgusting and just wanted an new orbiter, and she felt offended by him thinking he had a shot with her. Then tell the guy to confront your room mates about it, since it's all their fault. Also, tell this fat fuck to lose weight, being sucessful at a job is not enought to attract femoids anymore.

You're chosen to spread the blackpill brother.



A fat, 22 year old, retail job, attention whoring landwhale thinks she is better than a dude with a sucessful career in software development. This is what the blackpill aim to change.



I already tried to blackpill the neckbeard several times - that's the reason my roommate never tried to set sth. up for me in the first place. Unfortunately the Incel is extremely delusional and bluepilled. He honestly thinks weeb girls reject him every time because they feel that they have TOO much in common so he's more like a brother to them. His cope game is stronger than everything you can imagine. He's also saving all his money to live in Japan some day and find his true love there.
 
I

Incel801

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,234
Online
0
You have to deliver the truth..you will if you are a good friend.

It's gonna sting but if you are a true friend you will not hold back. Tell him to shove that orbiter shit up her fat twat


These 2/10 bitches are the worst. They are the ones that are our looks match and refuse to give us a chance.

Chad isn't our enemy, Stacy isn't our enemy, even normy is not.

These are the females that make us incels. These are our true enemies..
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
Incel801 said:
You have to deliver the truth..you will if you are a good friend.

It's gonna sting but if you are a true friend you will not hold back. Tell him to shove that orbiter shit up her fat twat



I'll try it of course. But you know he donates money for two different patreons of gamer gurlz. If I don't do it well he'll end up paying for her next cosplay project (He already mentioned that she's preparing some Rose Quartz costume or something).
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
LanaDelRey said:
That sounds hilarious.
What did she tell.to the bluepilled cuckhold? How did the rejection went?
Are you a female
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 44m
modus_coperandi said:
I already tried to blackpill the neckbeard several times - that's the reason my roommate never tried to set sth. up for me in the first place. Unfortunately the Incel is extremely delusional and bluepilled. He honestly thinks weeb girls reject him every time because they feel that they have TOO much in common so he's more like a brother to them. His cope game is stronger than everything you can imagine. He's also saving all his money to live in Japan some day and find his true love there.

... It's over.
 
anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
645
Online
1h 22m
modus_coperandi said:



I'll try it of course. But you know he donates money for two different patreons of gamer gurlz. If I don't do it well he'll end up paying for her next cosplay project (He already mentioned that she's preparing some Rose Quartz costume or something).



Holy fucking shit, I bet he got raised by a single mother or by his grandma. 

Seriously thought, either tell him the truth or cut all contact, what a bluepilled, enabler faggot piece of shit this guy is, holy fuck.
 
TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
831
Online
8d 23h 16m
Deliver him the news softly, then direct him to some of the blackest of pills on the web. Isn't there a couple of compilations of them we can link him to?
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,916
Online
51d 11h 17m
LOL.

The blackest of black pills.
 
I

Incel801

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,234
Online
0
This is so awful..the poor soul

Atleast you can point at your roomies and tell them how terrible they are
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
Incel801 said:
This is so awful..the poor soul

Atleast you can point at your roomies and tell them how terrible they are

Well my roommate meant well, he's not a cruel guy, just very bluepilled. He genuinely thinks that ugly females will feel attracted to comparably ugly men if they have similiar interests, because it worked for him that way. He is a slightly above average looking guy who found a slightly below average looking girl with similiar interests.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 44m
mental_out said:
It amazes me that some people can actually be this lacking in self awareness, like I don't even understand how people get this way. I guess the silly bullshit about women not caring about looks plays a part but come on, just using your brain can sort that out.
Denial could play a part in it. "I'm a wonderful person! Surely eventually everything will work out for me because I spread good karma! All of my lack of success is just poor luck!"
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
blickpall said:
Denial could play a part in it. "I'm a wonderful person! Surely eventually everything will work out for me because I spread good karma! All of my lack of success is just poor luck!"

I think his anime escapism is one of the main reasons for it. His structure of thinking strictly follows the guidelines of fictional narratives and fairy tales where the protagonist will  finally get what he always deserved.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 44m
modus_coperandi said:
I think his anime escapism is one of the main reasons for it. His structure of thinking strictly follows the guidelines of fictional narratives and fairy tales where the protagonist will finally get what he always deserved.
Every post you make about this guy makes me feel worse and worse for him. Drop the abyssal black pill on him and put him on the road to enlightenment. He's already fallen so low, how much lower before he snaps? Show him some Tinder experiments, some black pill theory posts.
 
W

Wizard

Greycel
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Posts
9
Online
0
The mistake we made was thinking that talking about our hobbies with women was anything more than tedious smalltalk. It was the personality panacea that would finally open the social door, but it really isn't interesting if they're talking to an ugly man they're not willing to treat as human. It's just noise when they're resentful of you existing, you interacting with them, you thinking you're like them, and feeling disgusted.
 
Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
30,161
Online
156d 11h 59m
modus_coperandi said:
JFL. I just asked him if they will stay in contact and he told me extremely happy: "YEAH DUDE she gave me her MyAnimeList account name" and that she hates social media and only communicates over this particular platform. Poor guy.

nVjuljQ.jpg
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
12
Views
462
Deleted member 42358
Deleted member 42358
Edmund_Kemper
Replies
34
Views
1K
YBP Yxngcel
YBP Yxngcel
Edmund_Kemper
Replies
14
Views
656
AdamnKilla001
A
NoTommERow
Replies
17
Views
779
InMemoriam
InMemoriam
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top