Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My room is cursed

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Can't do anything productive, have been wasting so incredibly much time watching YouTube, fapping and playing mobile games in this room. It's in my psyche after constantly wasting at least 10 hours a Day in this room for like 10 years and never doing anything useful.

Almost all my addictions go away (except for alcohol and nicotine) the moment I go on "vacation" (nothing expensive, just traveling). And now when I came back I instantly became the same person I was before leaving.

It's clear that who you are is completely dependent on which environment you are in.

Maybe it's the white fucking walls that are making me like this.

It's clear that who you are is completely dependent on which environment you are in.
too many people here cope with blaming everything on genetics. life would have went so much better for us if we had the same genetics but born and raised in completely different environment

Having white,plain walls is incel trait. My walls are fully plain white (except for the map I hung up there recently)

True, go outside in nature to help you feel better. Also, you need a goal to be able to pursue something. If you have no goal, you can’t even work hard because you would be working hard to end up nowhere.

too many people here cope with blaming everything on genetics. life would have went so much better for us if we had the same genetics but born and raised in completely different environment
This is especially true for me. Because most of subhumanity comes not from my actual genetics, but an accident I had at childhood

Can't do anything productive, have been wasting so incredibly much time watching YouTube, fapping and playing mobile games in this room. It's in my psyche after constantly wasting at least 10 hours a Day in this room for like 10 years and never doing anything useful.

Almost all my addictions go away (except for alcohol and nicotine) the moment I go on "vacation" (nothing expensive, just traveling). And now when I came back I instantly became the same person I was before leaving.

why dont you fuck your own mom ? it will make you feel better

This is especially true for me. Because most of subhumanity comes not from my actual genetics, but an accident I had at childhood
for me it comes from what happened to me at age 12-13. my parents being lazy idiots decided not to research schools so they put me into a terrible high school full of violent savage thugs. came out incel with tons of bad memories as I couldn't fit in at all

Paint your walls Musou black

True, go outside in nature to help you feel better. Also, you need a goal to be able to pursue something. If you have no goal, you can’t even work hard because you would be working hard to end up nowhere.
Thanks for the advice man.

While on vacation I actually enjoyed being outside a lot, something I hadn't done for years. was at the beach many times during sunset and it was truly amazing being in the water, somewhat drunk, and just watching the sun go down. It's hard to explain but I hadn't felt that happy and relaxed in an incredibly long time. It was also fun swimming.

Also got decent amount of sunlight exposure, went from being crazy pale to at least somewhat more normal looking.

I have tons of goals, my willpower just keeps failing me.

While on vacation I actually enjoyed being outside a lot, something I hadn't done for years. was at the beach many times during sunset and it was truly amazing being in the water, somewhat drunk, and just watching the sun go down. It's hard to explain but I hadn't felt that happy and relaxed in an incredibly long time. It was also fun swimming.

Also got decent amount of sunlight exposure, went from being crazy pale to at least somewhat more normal looking.

I can relate when I have been on vacation I enjoy being outside but when I get home I just rot in my room, I could go outside where I live but its not motivating at all, and its easy to run into old people I knew from high school, even normies hate that lol.
I guess I also tell myself I need to studymaxx and I am studying online in my room lol

Try incorporating going outside every day, not just on some vacation. Normies want you to think being out in nature is getting away from it all, when really it is where all come from.

And as for willpower, that will never work for most people. Make a schedule and try doing the things you have to do immediately after waking up (no excuses). After that, immediately do the next task, and so on. This way you won’t need almost any willpower, as you won’t have much distractions right from the start of the day. Then you will have the rest of the day to chill and do whatever you want guilt free.

Discipline will get you further than motivation, so i would suggest trying to at least do one productive thing, even when you don't feel like it. After that, you might want to keep doing other productive things

The first step,

One must keep his room clean, and the energies placed at their center peak in the mid-heavens.
Change things around until you feel comfortable, at least comfortable enough to feel motivation, but NEVER too Perfect.