Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My roblox oneitis is fucking a roblox chad. I can't believe this.

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
Of course she chooses roblox money maxxed chad over me, I joined a game hoping to talk to her and I see her hugging a guy in a game and he has all the limited items etc etc. jfl im so done with women, even on roblox im an incel

i heard this game is really huge among kids tbh, over for kidcels if you aren't big in roblox

there were some boomers at work who had a child really late and they talked about how they don't want him to play roblox like (all of the) other kids. it's probably over for him tbh.

are you 5 years old, shut the fuck up

I don't know jack shit about roblox and that's the proudest achievement of my life

are you 5 years old, shut the fuck up

Still...I don't intend to intrude.

@CopeHarderNow
@AsgardTheFatcel

I'm not even that much older than you and I feel like a fucking geriatric, like I played this shit as a kid I had no idea it was popular again

Something similar actually happened to me :feelskek: I had a foid friend me after we played this tower defense game, then when we joined a new room together she ran up to this guy who was obviously much higher level and kept running around him going "ooh you have all the higher level units!!" :feelskek: haven't heard from her since. Wasn't a big deal, i assume this kind of thing happens all the time with people friending other people and just forgetting about them.
@Epedaphic
@Pixycel
@Wolnir
@JamesMLM

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Something similar actually happened to me :feelskek: I had a foid friend me after we played this tower defense game, then when we joined a new room together she ran up to this guy who was obviously much higher level and kept running around him going "ooh you have all the higher level units!!" :feelskek: haven't heard from her since. Wasn't a big deal, i assume this kind of thing happens all the time with people friending other people and just forgetting about them.
Women are such snakes man jfl, they talk to you, hold onto you, until they find a bigger, better, and "badder" man to leave you for.

Women are such snakes man jfl, they talk to you, hold onto you, until they find a bigger, better, and "badder" man to leave you for.
For real. Across the countless MMOs I've played this has held true. They are no different in any setting and no matter at what age.

I was just remembering how in high school, a few girls would all gather around and give attention to this one guy, who wasn't particularly good looking or charismatic but had very light skin (we were all Asians) and some nice facial features. The guy was pretty chill and didn't make a big deal out of it, but needless to say it didn't go on forever since he was average-looking at best.

For real. Across the countless MMOs I've played this has held true. They are no different in any setting and no matter at what age.

I was just remembering how in high school, a few girls would all gather around and give attention to this one guy, who wasn't particularly good looking or charismatic but had very light skin (we were all Asians) and some nice facial features. The guy was pretty chill and didn't make a big deal out of it, but needless to say it didn't go on forever since he was average-looking at best.
They take the best they can get and move on when they find something better.

Reminds me of the superman meme:

Go ER (in Roblox)

Brutal rofoidpill

Just a future gold digger in the making!
lol for real
I sent her a message, let’s see what happens
Would be nice having a foid to talk to :feelsbadman: But yeah can see where her priorities are

Over for robloxcel :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

If you cant buy her robux constantly she's just gonna leave you or cheat on you, it is what it is

Brutal :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: