Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My roastie neighbor and her whorish daughters will be evicted soon!

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It seems that my wish will come true soon. My neighbors in the apartment next to mine are an old roastie and two daughters, the older daughter already got two bastard little mutts, and the younger one is a teenage whore. They've been living here for about two years and it's been hell on earth. They play loud music and the teenage daughter is nothing but a whore, I've seen her making out with at least three different douchebags and she brings them inside while her family isn't there. Well today the landlord was on the corridor and she yelled to my neighbor "I'll give you one more week to get they money, if not I'm sorry but you're out of here". So soon I'll have peace. Just one more week fellas.

some cuck will fork out the money for them

That seems like suifuel seeing that teenage daughter tbh, Good thing they're moving out

This lol. Or they'll just suck the landlord off.
The mom will probably send her younger daughter to his apartment. Foids are known for sexually exploiting her daughters.

Last edited:
Based. I hope they have to stay in some ghetto shithole.

Well today the landlord was on the corridor and she yelled to my neighbor "I'll give you one more week to get they money, if not I'm sorry but you're out of here". So soon I'll have peace. Just one more week fellas.
I wonder how rosties aren't able to even pay rent with all their orbiter simps. Maybe they're getting blackpilled.

The state would take care of them.

The state would take care of them.
That's why you never pay taxes. It goes to unappreciative whores who don't want to talk to or fuck us.