Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My ricecel friend's evil origin story

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
This guy smh. He's a fucking incel in denial

This dude straight up used to call himself a "gentleman" unironically and say he hates that girls don't like nice guys. I remember he once went out in the rain and got drenched because some foid wanted to use him for free drinks. Since then, he's hated her and calls her a bitch behind her back.

The worst part about it though? He thinks that he has the right to cancel me over being an incel WHEN HE'S THE EXACT FUCKING SAME. He's always like "omg bro you're so stupid, bro. Stop blackpilling me, bro. Not all girls are like that bro. I'll meet a nice Asian girl in college bro. :soy::soy::soy:"

He gets mad when I try to blackpill him too, saying it's all lies

Like sorry for trying to warn you bro, my bad.

Last edited:
don't trust him.guys like that easily sell their friends for less then a dollar(like he has done to you).if he gets so angry or despises you so much that he has to ridicule you for being an incel,he isn't really your friend.

Typical bluepilled ricecuck. He'll be a virgin until his 30s and then marry some expired noodlewhore who's been railed by dozens of Chad cocks before.

don't trust him.guys like that easily sell their friends for less then a dollar(like he has done to you).if he gets so angry or despises you so much that he has to ridicule you for being an incel,he isn't really your friend.
I think he was at one point. He got me out of hard times, but lately he's been kinda sus ngl

I think he was at one point. He got me out of hard times, but lately he's been kinda sus ngl
did he get a raise at work or something good happened to him.it's normal to become more prideful/vain when one gains some hope or when something good happens.

He looks like he's 12 lol wtf

did he get a raise at work or something good happened to him.it's normal to become more prideful/vain when one gains some hope or when something good happens.
he got a massive discount for college after being accepted into their honors program and life has been going pretty well for him other than dating

he is a nice guy and a good friend usually, but when it comes to dating he will not swallow the blackpill and will instead resort to nonsense like telling people i am an incel unless I stop it, since he thinks its for "my own good :soy::soy::soy:"

he got a massive discount for college after being accepted into their honors program and life has been going pretty well for him other than dating

he is a nice guy and a good friend usually, but when it comes to dating he will not swallow the blackpill and will instead resort to nonsense like telling people i am an incel unless I stop it, since he thinks its for "my own good :soy::soy::soy:"
man,he is happy that his college life is going well and he honestly thinks he will find miss fairytale.imagine that someone came to you and said that in 2 years you will have a good job,a cute and loving wife and a kid on the way.you would pass out from happiness.

if he only tries to ridicule you when you talk about the blackpill then he just wants you to stop talking about it. but if he is doing it more then that,then you might want to drop him.it's your choice but i don't think i would bother with that kind of nonsense.

@mistersinister and @SlayerSlayer Is there hope for that ricecel-in-denial to embrace the truth of the blackpill or should @Bruticus give up? :feelshehe:

@mistersinister and @SlayerSlayer Is there hope for that ricecel-in-denial to embrace the truth of the blackpill or should @Bruticus give up? :feelshehe:
he will come to it one day when he sees that nice asian girl he had a crush on have a threeway with a 6'6 nordic aryan and her tia tequila buddy

mogs me. wont have a problem in asia

Trying to blackpill others is majorly subhuman, I would get mad also.

If/when you are both blackpilled then it will become OK. Until then if you don't like his company just stop hanging out

Some men will never fully accept the blackpill, they aren't mentally equipped to deal with the harsh reality so they retreat into their comfortable bubble of lies. Anyone who tries to tell them the truth they will attack because they want to desperately cling on to false hope. If they do manage to accept the blackpill eventually it will be because they have had many harsh experiences with reality.

No facial hair at all whatsoever.

Doesn't swole foid's clitorus and make their pussies wet. Like someone said, he has the looks of a 10-12 year old boy and thinks foids even remotely consider him.

• Visiting student, University of Technology Sydney
[email protected]

Yawei Luo was a visiting student at UTS from 2017 to 2019.

he's not incel unless <5'7"

• Visiting student, University of Technology Sydney
[email protected]

Yawei Luo was a visiting student at UTS from 2017 to 2019.

didn't say that was a pic of the ricecel jfl, i don't know why everyone in the comment section thinks that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: