Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My ricecel friend is forcing me to go to the gym tomorrow

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
fuck the gym it’s filled with normies every waking hour.

It’s pointless to go as a subhuman currycel with tiny wrists and a face that can’t be fixed

Is it worth going? Is it a cope?

Yopu ave fiends/

It’s pointless to go as a subhuman currycel with tiny wrists and a face that can’t be fixed

Gyms are for two kinds of people: those who are already into fitness and fat fucks who think getting a membership will make them commit to losing weight (spoiler alert: they’ll give up on their New Years resolution faster then they think)

Home gyms are superior because you don’t have to deal with other people or be jealous of them

If ur rice friend is under 5'7 tell him to cancel his gym membership, you still have chance because your a 6' fakecel (just kidding)

go to gym, get mogged, get mad, get ripped, die alone

You may go, but exercising at home is a much better alternative in my opinion, as you don't have to deal with people mogging you.