Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My reward for a hard day's work

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
I spent the whole week working in a factory with a fever and tonsillitis, after this Friday i was finally finishing the last day of work and was looking forward to get some rest but the BP decided to troll me.
take in the scene: I'm in my car waiting for the gate of my house to open and there's a Chad on a bike with a blonde 10/10 Stacy JUST BY THE SIDE of my gate and they are making out like animals, when i say she was ten out of ten i am not joking, you know when women wear those tight jeans? the curves she had were INSANE, now compare me and the chad, i am tired and with a fever my hands hurt from so much work, i am all dirty with oil and i smell like diesel, and this motherfucker who looks to be my age is all clean like he does not even know the meaning of the word labor, his bike looked like a CBR 650R, and if he is my age there is no way he bought that with his own money not in this part of brazil, his dad or mom must have given to him or he is a drug dealer, while he gets to fuck that girl tonight i get to play Baldur's gate 3 again.
WORK HARD GENTLEMAN! JUST LIKE ME! LIFE WILL REWARD YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT!

God works in mysterious ways! Chad probably stubbed his toe last week, you never know what somebody's going through!

yh its a scam this world

u getting tkaen advantage of while niggas swimming around in their yacht in the ocean

work is such a scam fuck this shit im qutting work forever

I spent the whole week working in a factory with a fever and tonsillitis, after this Friday i was finally finishing the last day of work and was looking forward to get some rest but the BP decided to troll me.
take in the scene: I'm in my car waiting for the gate of my house to open and there's a Chad on a bike with a blonde 10/10 Stacy JUST BY THE SIDE of my gate and they are making out like animals, when i say she was ten out of ten i am not joking, you know when women wear those tight jeans? the curves she had were INSANE, now compare me and the chad, i am tired and with a fever my hands hurt from so much work, i am all dirty with oil and i smell like diesel, and this motherfucker who looks to be my age is all clean like he does not even know the meaning of the word labor, his bike looked like a CBR 650R, and if he is my age there is no way he bought that with his own money not in this part of brazil, his dad or mom must have given to him or he is a drug dealer, while he gets to fuck that girl tonight i get to play Baldur's gate 3 again.
Brutal and relatable