Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My retarded dad

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
my dad is a tallfag(198cm or 6'6")
he always bragged about how his height it's because of him playing sports and eating healthy during his childhood and puberty while his manlet 5'8" brother had shitty diet
and this retard fed me nothing but junkfood during my childhood/teenage years

Last edited:
my dad is a tallfag(198cm or 6'6")
he always bragged about how his height and said it's because he played sports and ate healthy during his childhood and puberty while his manlet 5'8" brother had shitty diet
and this retard fed me nothing but junkfood during my childhood/teenage years
how tall was your mom?

Done on purpose. Just making sure you don't mog him.

How tall r u?

eating healthy during his childhood and puberty
I can agree with him on this - my lack of appetite and physical activity during my growth years made me even more of a manlet than my genes dictated me to be.

Fuck him for feeding you junk "food". If he can't cook or doesn't have the time to cook or doesn't have a wife who's going to stay at home and cook, he shouldn't have kids.

How tall r u?
6'1 which is not enough for women these days. i also never drank milk and ate shitty food my entire childhood.
i could've been a 6'7 gigachad

6'1 which is not enough for women these days. i also never drank milk and ate shitty food my entire childhood.
Look I don't attack tallfags so no need for this bullshit. We both know that height is not the problem in your case

Really nigger

Look I don't attack tallfags so no need for this bullshit. We both know that height is not the problem in your case
I know im saying i didn't reach my full potential height which is depressing.
my main problem is balding and being socially akward. being realy tall makes up for almost everything.