Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My retarded browser just returned a horrifying query

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
I was searching for a song on the search bar and I got returned "how to make love" as the first query while typing the name.

I'm so fucking done.

Hahahaha
Switch to Edge dude.

What browser are you using atm ?

Hahahaha
Switch to Edge dude.

Jewgle Chrome. I downloaded Brave recently to review it and I haven't touched it since. Money is not on the line so whatever, but I'm just used to Chrome.

Jewgle Chrome. I downloaded Brave recently to review it and I haven't touched it since. Money is not on the line so whatever, but I'm just used to Chrome.
You´ll be surprise how well Edge operates.
Fast, reliable, and the videos you watch don´t desync like Chrome, or Firekikes.

Fast, reliable, and the videos you watch don´t desync like Chrome, or Firekikes.
Well I'll give it a try.
What do you mean by video desync?

Are there any extensions for edge?

The audio being late 1-2 seconds.
It sucks dick.

Chrome´s extensions are compatible with Edge.
Are you sure that the extensions are all compatible? I have an extension to browse 4ch*nnel and it isn't working on Edge.

Are you sure that the extensions are all compatible? I have an extension to browse 4ch*nnel and it isn't working on Edge.
Here´s what i have installed:
- DF Tube
- Adblock
- Adblock Plus
- Disconnect
- Web of Trust

Maybe some specific extensions only work on Chrome, but what i got functions perfectly.

- DF Tube
- Adblock
- Adblock Plus
- Disconnect
- Web of Trust

Maybe some specific extensions only work on Chrome, but what i got functions perfectly.
Ty dude, I just had to restart Edge for it to work. Everything is gucci so far, thanks again, brocel.

- DF Tube
- Adblock
- Adblock Plus
- Disconnect
- Web of Trust

How about the extension to remove the sad panda?

Or Ublock Origins? I will never use adblock again.

the stuff out of nightmares

Hahahaha
Switch to Edge dude.

I was searching for a song on the search bar and I got returned "how to make love" as the first query while typing the name.
View attachment 415289
I'm so fucking done.
Bro use TOR or Firefox with hardened security settings. Chrome and Edge are straight up spyware. The only time I use Edge is for my school account. I usually use firefox with noscript and containers, or TOR.
Bro use TOR or Firefox with hardened security settings. Chrome and Edge are straight up spyware. The only time I use Edge is for my school account. I usually use firefox with noscript and containers, or TOR.
Heres a list of browsers and whether or not they are spyware. This:

Last edited:
How about the extension to remove the sad panda?
View attachment 415302

Or Ublock Origins? I will never use adblock again.
Idk man you can make a search to remove what you don´t like with a script.
Some extensions offer that service.
Like Tampermonkey.
Notice that Edge is now using the same rendering engine as chrome does.

If they weren´t cousins, the same online extensions wouldn´t sync.
The thing with Chrome is that, it desyncs videos, has slowdowns due to it´s size, can´t open specific pages for some unknown reason while others can, and last but not least.. it spies on your shit.
Don´t get me wrong, Microsoft does the same thing to you if you are on Windows anyway, but when it comes to browsers you have to pick the best to get out of the most performance your computer can deliver.

Last edited:
my browser also likes to humiliate me

failurefox and chrome are both cucked now. Guess I'll switch back to internet exploder

It was scary. Its shook me. holy sheet