Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My results on photofeeler. Ugly as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
3.1/10 and 3.5/10 on Attractiveness scale from 25 votes and 22 votes It's clear I am ugly as fuck. It's over for me as I am also autistic, anxious and boring.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220815-183631_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20220815-183631_Opera.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_20220815-184024_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20220815-184024_Opera.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 113
3.1/10 and 3.5/10 on Attractiveness scale from 25 votes and 22 votes It's clear I am ugly as fuck. It's over for me as I am also autistic, anxious and boring.
over if ur born in 1996 or 1997, ur just an alien in world, not a zoomer or millenial

Even more brutal because photofeeler has a lot of gaslighting to it, your ratings would be even lower in reality.

The most subhuman men get high ratings on there just because of the clothing or the background.
Legit looks like a normie site

Even more brutal because photofeeler has a lot of gaslighting to it, your ratings would be even lower in reality.

The most subhuman men get high ratings on there just because of the clothing or the background.
Then it's worse. I don't have any chance.

I tried that and got a whooping 3.9 after about 40 votes. Still in trucel territory and they also couldn’t tell my manlet 5’5 height through the photo if they could I probably would have gotten a 0.5/10

I tried that and got a whooping 3.9 after about 40 votes. Still in trucel territory and they also couldn’t tell my manlet 5’5 height through the photo if they could I probably would have gotten a 0.5/10
My height is 6'05" (1,84 m) but doesn't seem to help me.

fuckin brootal. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: I dont even have the confidence to take my own picture.

fuckin brootal. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: I dont even have the confidence to take my own picture.
Yes. I posted my pic because I fucking don't care anymore if someone sees my pics or screenshot it.

Yes, south eastern european.
If you’re 6 feet and white you could most definitely ascend boyo even if you are a 3/10 as you say. It may not be with a girl as attractive as you want but you could definitely go to a Southeast Asia or Central America and get an ethnic girl with a white guy fetish

If you’re 6 feet and white you could most definitely ascend boyo even if you are a 3/10 as you say. It may not be with a girl as attractive as you want but you could definitely go to a Southeast Asia or Central America and get an ethnic girl with a white guy fetish
Because of my anxiety, I find it hard to even leave my home city, but to travel so far. It suucks :(

I got a 2 for attractive but 9s on smart and trustworthy, perfect betabux numbers. kms