Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My response to this ITfag

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

It's over, you lost, you are done.
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240608 203029 Reddit
"you would be 100% abusive"

I am sure that Tyrone you purposely chose "isn't abusing" you right? Right? Or better yet you see incels as a threat to foids and think they would abuse foids if they got into a relationship when they would be too high inhib to rape or hit while your Tyrone hit every single foid he has been with and please define "suspected"

And as well for the things you responded to on that list we can tell whether if you are lying or not so don't play you foid :feelzez:
Professor x xavier

Last edited:
Sorry to tell but according to the folks at cucktears, ethnic manlets with the frames of preteens are more scary to females than tall ultramasculine gigachads. Women would be more afraid of an ugly 5'2 currycel than a 6'6 gymmaxed chad against all logic and reason. Yup, sounds about right.

Sorry to tell but according to IT, ethnic manlets with the frames of preteens are more scary to females than tall ultramasculine gigachads. Women would be more afraid of an ugly 5'2 currycel than a 6'6 gymmaxed tyrone against all logic and reason. Yup, sounds about right.
A 5'2 curry who is too high inhib to do shit is apparently more dangerous than a 6'6 tyrone who has a huge history of abuse

And they act as if I act the same way IRL as I do on this forum and if that was the case I wouldn't be here as I would have been arrested a long time

A 5'2 curry who is too high inhib to do shit is apparently more dangerous than a 6'6 tyrone who has a huge history of abuse

And they act as if I act the same way IRL as I do on this forum and if that was the case I wouldn't be here as I would have been arrested a long time
Cucktears users can detect your bad personality behind a computer screen and tell that you're abusive yet they can't tell one of their fellow cucktears users was a pedo for years with those same personality detectors. It's almost like they're morons that can't be a good judge of character to save their 300 pound redditor lives. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Cucktears users can detect your bad personality behind a computer screen and tell that you're abusive yet they can't tell one of their fellow cucktears users was a pedo for years with those same personality detectors. It's almost like they're morons that be a good judge of character to save their 300 pound redditor lives. :feelsclown:
Their personality detector must be like Professor X's considering they can detect it through an anonymous forum whom they assume we are low inhib retards thinking we go outside saying "foids are pieces of human shit" and I wished I was low inhib enough to do that yet they couldn't detect the OBVIOUS red flags of an abusive man

"ManIpuLaTIon AbuSE" foids go to excuse when called out for missing out obvious red flags of an abusive Tyrone

Maybe if they want us to stop being so "violent" they should date us (as if I even want to be around them LMAO)

Their personality detector must be like Professor X's considering they can detect it through an anonymous forum whom they assume we are low inhib retards thinking we go outside saying "foids are pieces of human shit" and I wished I was low inhib enough to do that yet they couldn't detect the OBVIOUS red flags of an abusive man

"ManIpuLaTIon AbuSE" foids go to excuse when called out for missing out obvious red flags of an abusive Tyrone

Maybe if they want us to stop being so "violent" they should date us (as if I even want to be around them LMAO)
Schrodinger's incel paradox: the incel is a loser who never leaves his house to touch grass yet is constantly trying to rape women and commit mass shootings out in public everyday.

View attachment 1177137

I am sure that Tyrone you purposely chose "isn't abusing" you right? Right? Or better yet you see incels as a threat to foids and think they would abuse foids if they got into a relationship when they would be too high inhib to rape or hit while your Tyrone hit every single foid he has been with and please define "suspected"

And as well for the things you responded to on that list we can tell whether if you are lying or not so don't play you foid :feelzez:
View attachment 1177139
According to foids I(5'4 high inhib autist with frame and appearance of a kid + femenine overall body and face) am more dangerous than Tallfag, extremely NT Gymmaxxed Tyrone.

Schrodinger's incel paradox: the incel is a loser who never leaves his house to touch grass yet is constantly trying to rape women and commit mass shootings out in public everyday.
Either we are inside all day in our mommy's basement (as we are too high inhib to harass foids IRL) or we are outside threatening foids IRL when 99.99% of us are too high inhib to do what they say we do IRL, which one is it ITcucks?

According to foids I(5'4 autist with frame and appearance of a kid + femenine overall body and face) am more dangerous than Tallfag Gymmaxxed Tyrone.
Not to mention said Tyrone has a huge history of domestic abuse and has obvious red flags showing it yet foids make excuses why they couldnt detect his personality

Not to mention said Tyrone has a huge history of domestic abuse and has obvious red flags showing it yet foids make excuses why they couldnt detect his personality
Fr

How do they expect me to "be 100% abusive" when I am so touch starved and man I wished I was low inhib enough to do that.

Either we are inside all day in our mommy's basement (as we are too high inhib to harass foids IRL) or we are outside threatening foids IRL when 99.99% of us are too high inhib to do what they say we do IRL, which one is it ITcucks?
I don't think they'll screencap this thread if they feel uncomfortable. People here make retorts in response to one of their screencaps showing their their posts but ITcucks are too afraid to ever show the rebuttals lol

How do they expect me to "be 100% abusive" when I am so touch starved and man I wished I was low inhib enough to do that.
How do they expect me to be abusive when I would most likely be Clingy, Loving Good Boy if i ever genuinely ascend. (Which will come from a Combination of autism + years of soul crushing loneliness.)

How do they expect me to be abusive when I would most likely be Clingy, Loving Good Boy if i ever genuinely ascend. (Combination of autism + years of soul crushing loneliness.)
If anything these foids are FAR FAR more likely to be abusive than incels, just take a look at the child abuse statistics that foids are allergic to

If anything these foids are FAR FAR more likely to be abusive than incels, just take a look at the child abuse statistics that foids are allergic to
Exactly. (Most incels would be clingy good boy type dudes if they ever genuinely ascend.)

You assume that these people dont have a single digit iq

View attachment 1177137

View attachment 1177139
They’re gonna act like abusive boyfriends don’t exist

Women love abusive men

Abusive relationship last longer than cucked boring boyfriend relationships