Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My response to thesis-r

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-

Twenty minutes and forty-one seconds.

Not one second

Only two minutes in, this is good ban material. Why tf are you even on this forum? Why tf do mods keep letting you back in? I don't even know who tf you're talking to, but if they're here:

Don't listen to this faggot, I mean, look at his fleshlight:
screenshot_20230106-172919_brave-min-jpg.813767

2:37
"A lot of these fucking... these losers like um... and I-I hate them. I hate the guys in these forums. I hate other incels."
yo mods, can you like permaban this nigga already?

4:01
"I'm very different from these fucking losers."

Are you @BummerDrummer ? You sound like him.

He used to make news casts carrying the latest .is events. Was very interesting and funny.

5:33
"There's this other girl who went on the fucking forum, begging for dick, literally asking to get creampied. And these fools literally asked to get her banned. Like... so they don't even... they don't even want to get pussy, most of these fucking losers. They'd rather just cry about their problems online."

Okay, so why don't you shoot your shot, ascend, then get tf out of this forum?

I'm going to be in this forum forever

"There's this other girl who went on the fucking forum, begging for dick, literally asking to get creampied...
Is he 5 years old?... Genuinely asking.
He actually believes these people?

It's so obviously a scam or bait for IT is not even subtle.

"There's this other girl who went on the fucking forum, begging for dick, literally asking to get creampied. And these fools literally asked to get her banned. Like... so they don't even... they don't even want to get pussy, most of these fucking losers. They'd rather just cry about their problems online."

Okay, so why don't you shoot your shot, ascend, then get tf out of this forum?
I would have, if she wasn't banned by the time I saw the thread.

You are the kind of weakling that would turn down a bitch throwing pussy at you. You probably be like "mods, ban her, she's a foid" or some shit.

I see. Well I like listening to podcasts like this. They help me relax and fall asleep.

How far left are you? Do you support Lenin over Stalin?
I became a lot more a political when I got into occultism, but to answer your question, I'm extremely far left. ML is not my favorite system, but I support Lenin over Stalin

You will probably get banned now. Do you really have girlfriends?
I never said I have multiple girlfriends, but I will.

Last edited:
Fuck off back to reddit leftist spic cunt

13:39
"Okay, here's what I think. I do not identify as incel. I do not walk around and call myself an incel. I am an occultist. I am a warlock. I am a sorcerer."

You are a coper :lul:

14:10
"It is a choice for me. It wasn't before I got into magick. But now... right, cause magick is all about... well, I mean... it's about a whole bunch of different things, but a little magick is about creating a world for yourself. Well, yeah... yeah, it's about manipulating the physical world and... I can get pussy whenever I want, basically. You know, now-now that I have this occult knowledge."

lol

14:10
"It is a choice for me. It wasn't before I got into magick. But now... right, cause magick is all about... well, I mean... it's about a whole bunch of different things, but a little magick is about creating a world for yourself. Well, yeah... yeah, it's about manipulating the physical world and... I can get pussy whenever I want, basically. You know, now-now that I have this occult knowledge."

lol
Your typing this like I should be ashamed, because I'm not. I love my lifestyle. Why the fuck should I be ashamed of being apart of an over 10,000 year old tradition.

16:46
"Dude, if I ever... No, not if I ever. I will. I will have sex. On my terms. Because I am a sorcerer. I am in... I-I have control."

lol

What ? Who ? I don't understand what is going on

listened to every second

@Murder Mario

I never said I have multiple girlfriends, but I will.
Well, if you don't get banned make more audio casts. Make one about best foods to eat and how to get good sleep on a night and best way to lose weight if you have any views on the topics.

Also on the Gnostics and Neo-platonists would be a good listen if you've read up on them.

18:11
Uncle Spergs??? What??? Who??? lmao

"Why I'm here in the first place... IS TO SELL YOU SPELLS! YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME BUT CUSTOMERS!"
spells-png.707302

listened to every second
Well, if you don't get banned make more audio casts. Make one about best foods to eat and how to get good sleep on a night and best way to lose weight if you have any views on the topics.

Also on the Gnostics and Neo-platonists would be a good listen if you've read up on them.
Why is this guy being received positively at all?

That's not a bad idea

He’s a leftist. Typical of satanists.
I'm not a Satanist, I'm a demonolater.

Over for magick-cels

You hate the forum and you hate us.

Why the fuck are you still here?