Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My response to the following IT thread:

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Check this post first:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k154sh/incels_my_height_thats_why_no_one_likes_us_its/

My answer:

(6'2"/6'3" Trump is NOT included)

Do I even have to explain that?
The average height of men in the US is about 5'9". Check the third picture and you see that we have reached "peak height" and men usually were smaller decades ago.
The average height of ALL 44 PRESIDENTS COMBINED IS 5'11". Don't forget that most of these US presidents were born in "smaller times".

Also don't forget that hypergamy and heightism is more or less a modern problem.
And here are the latest presidents:
(Joe Biden: 1,83m)
Donald Trump: 1,90m
Barack Obama: 1,85m
George W. Bush: 1,82m
Bill Clinton: 1,88m
George H. W. Bush: 1,88m
Ronald Reagan: 1,85m
They all are/were above average height...

I honestly think that most IT members have an IQ below 70. They make absolutely retarded statements, without even checking background information.

Last edited:
The forum probably mogs IT, as probably half are mentalcels like itsOVER

Average height is bullshit cope, what actually matters is the height of males from young generation not boomer oldcels, I see 185+ zoomers all the time

Average height is bullshit cope, what actually matters is the height of males from young generation not boomer oldcels, I see 185+ zoomers all the time
This

This tbh. It's so enfuriating when a boomer tells someone that he is tall for being 170 cm. Completely insane.

This tbh. It's so enfuriating when a boomer tells someone that he is tall for being 170 cm. Completely insane.
Moms and grandmoms pull this nonsense. If you go to a college in western europe, you'll be heightmogged 60-70% of the time if you're at the national average. National average = short for youngcels

And don't forget that even just average is repulsive and lame in the eyes of foids. Average for a youngcel is the prerequisite, not the attractive feature

True, younger generations are usually taller than old ones, but that will also mean that we will se even taller US presidents in the future.

5'11 average is for all presidents jfl when people were much shorter and even 5'10 was tall, all presidents in the last 80 years were at least 6'

5'11 average is for all presidents jfl when people were much shorter and even 5'10 was tall, all presidents in the last 80 years were at least 6'
Pretty much. It's retarded to compare the average over the course of 200+ years with the national average of today. Even like this the average president is still taller jfl

They should just pick the last 4 or 5 presidents and average that, only that could be compared to the national average of today as that would only account for a range of 20-30 years.

This destroys the ITcel.

Moms and grandmoms pull this nonsense. If you go to a college in western europe, you'll be heightmogged 60-70% of the time if you're at the national average. National average = short for youngcels

And don't forget that even just average is repulsive and lame in the eyes of foids. Average for a youngcel is the prerequisite, not the attractive feature
This tbh. As soon as a trait becomes common it's not enough, this is why self-improvement as a boomer-tier advice is so stupid because when the quality of available males increases the demands of women will also increase.

An analogy: When you feed predatory fish like moray eels as a diver they will at first see it as a privilege, but after a certain time they will become accustomed to it, they don't see it as a rare/valuable gift anymore but rather as a matter of course (=something that is completely natural and a basic prerequisite). They are no longer thankful for it and attack you when you don't have food with you. Foids are the same. When you fulfill their demands, they will only increase.

This tbh. As soon as a trait becomes common it's not enough, this is why self-improvement as a boomer-tier advice is so stupid because when the quality of available males increases the demands of women will also increase.

An analogy: When you feed predatory fish like moray eels as a diver they will at first see it as a privilege, but after a certain time they will become accustomed to it, they don't see it as a rare/valuable gift anymore but rather as a matter of course (=something that is completely natural and a basic prerequisite). They are no longer thankful for it and attack you when you don't have food with you. Foids are the same. When you fulfill their demands, they will only increase.
Self improvement only raises the bar for every male once a particular self improvement method becomes common.
In areas where most youngcels lift, lifting is a prerequisite among normies almost. (obviously chads and tallcels don't have to lift tho)

Check this post first:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k154sh/incels_my_height_thats_why_no_one_likes_us_its/

My answer:
View attachment 377572
View attachment 377571 (6'2"/6'3" Trump is NOT included)
View attachment 377573
Do I even have to explain that?
The average height of men in the US is about 5'9". Check the third picture and you see that we have reached "peak height" and men usually were smaller decades ago.
The average height of ALL 44 PRESIDENTS COMBINED IS 5'11". Don't forget that most of these US presidents were born in "smaller times".

Also don't forget that hypergamy and heightism is more or less a modern problem.
And here are the latest presidents:
(Joe Biden: 1,83m)
Donald Trump: 1,90m
Barack Obama: 1,85m
George W. Bush: 1,82m
Bill Clinton: 1,88m
George H. W. Bush: 1,88m
Ronald Reagan: 1,85m
They all are/were above average height...

I honestly think that most IT members have an IQ below 70. They make absolutely retarded statements, without even checking background information.

Bruh why even bother wasting energy on IT

What

What are they smoking? Is that the same guy who played neo from matrix? You can literally google up his height. But if 6'1 is super short to you... honk honk :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back