Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My response to the degenERate that put my post on IT

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate HiggERs
★★★★
Recently one of my rants ended up on IT aftER I was just sharing how I felt, and this is the faggot that put my post on thERe and made it the top post:
IMG 0249

Of course, this “human” fakes DID like 13-year-old foids and troons do on ShitTok. How are you a 25-year-old man, 7 years oldER than me, with a fully developed brain acting like a 13-year-old fathERless troon? Get off Retarddit and get a fucking hobby bro, or bettER yet go find your fathER.

Just ignore it retard

it's ok maybe he just likes your kurt cobain avi

IMG 0250

also rest in piss to this faggot’s friends

Who gives a fuck about what a faggot says about you

ITroon worshipping thread

Plot twist: OP is "responding" to himself

IT foid is literally admitting she would rather wait for 6"5 chad to arrive rather than to be with you

Whatever you say won't go through their soy-brains, trust me. They are too deep inside the bluepilled delusion.

Whatever you say won't go through their soy-brains, trust me. They are too deep inside the bluepilled delusion.
Or they are foids, who will never come near you even if you were the last remaining man on Earth. The foid I just posted is supposedly "anti-incel" but she just proved everything we are saying to be correct.