Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Response to Slut Euphemisms

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"How will I know if we're sexually compatible?" Sexual compatibility is a myth. A penis goes in and out of a vagina. It's that simple, and you're reasoning is just an excuse to be a slut.

"I'm just finding myself" Finding yourself doesn't require you to hop on any and every dick in your proximity. Actually, this will just result in you losing yourself. If you want a good foundation for the rest of your life, try exhibiting loyalty and securing love.

"It's my body, I do what I want" Your actions are effecting your ability to pair bond, and that effects your spouse in the future. It is an insult and a disgrace that you would take numerous dicks before your husband's. Rejecting you for being a whore is his choice. It's his body, and he can do what he wants, so don't moral-shame him.

"I should be able to leave a relationship whenever I want" Unless the guy is literally beating you, then, no, you shouldn't be. Men and women should both exhibit loyalty to their partners. Leaving because the relationship isn't 100% perfect to go be with another man is literally glorified adultery. Forsaking your man to be with another.

"Stop slut-shaming me" Stop acting like a depraved whore.

Last edited:
I agree with point three. they should be able to do what they want. the key difference is that they should face the consequences not get off the hook because of cucks
Point four as well, better she end the relationship than cuck or cheat. That said, she definitely shouldnt take the kids and half the guys money

I agree with point three. they should be able to do what they want. the key difference is that they should face the consequences not get off the hook because of cucks
Point four as well, better she end the relationship than cuck or cheat. That said, she definitely shouldnt take the kids and half the guys money
Ending the "relationship" is a form of cheating, and I really mean that. Think about it. If she outright cheats, she breaks her partner's heart by being with another man. If she ends the "relationship", she breaks the man's heart to go be with another man.

I sincerely don't see a difference between the two. They are both forms of adultery and disloyalty.