Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion my response to a stupid IT comic

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
"You can't dress the way you want" In western countries you can and you're encouraged to do so. I see young foids dressed in skimpy clothing all the time

"You can't trust anyone until they've proven they're a genuinely good person" No one trusts anyone they don't know. Everyone is vulnerable of being
taken advantage of one way or another.

"Constantly getting asked out and for nudes by random people on the internet" This doesn't happen unless you're a model or a influencer
that uses her body to get views. If you aren't where are people asking you this? Discord? How would they know you're a girl? Tiktok?
I spend a lot of time on tiktok and I only see that behavior on thirst trap videos. Instagram? how would a random even find your instagram if you aren't
a influencer? why don't you make it private?

"If you don't do typical housewife stuff you're a "useless whore" " say's who? ur betabux wouldn't mind

"Many people pretend to help you" How can someone pretend to help you? If someone is helping you who cares what their intentions are?
you're getting free help..

"any imperfections are always yelled at your face" No they aren't.

the comic in question:

Attachments

• stupid.png
    stupid.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 93
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is what overdosing of self victimization does to a toilet

yeah I saw this earlier its fucking room temp iq

When IncelTear members cannot come up with a good counter-argument, they resort to Foid-Worship.

Why do you feel the need to make a new thread about it instead of just commenting in the already existing thread about this IT comic?

Why do you feel the need to make a new thread about it instead of just commenting in the already existing thread about this IT comic?
because i didn't know it existed

OP you gave some good rebuttals. Id like to add more:

"If you want to make money, it best be waitress or a nurse"
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING??? Industries go out of there way to hire more women and make them feel welcome! In the west, women are more likely to get hired anywhere. It took me forever to find a job in my field whereas my female classmates were getting offers right after graduation or even before! Women have the best of both worlds now can choose to be high achieving professionals, housewives, or content with any low paying unskilled job. Men have to be high achieving or else get labeled a loser. Furthermore, were still expected to work until we drop dead

"Many people pretend to help you only because they want to get laid"
Guess what...she has a point. Simps and whiteknights will do everything a woman asks for pussy. But thats human nature --- people help each other out for somethimg in return. NO ONE IS TRULY SELFLESS. Betabuxxers have to put up with girls that pretend to be interested so she can have access to his finances and cash out once she tires of him and files for divorce

toilet problem: chad don't fuck me :foidSoy:

incel problem: a miserable life without respect, love and affection all the world against you and the only way to end this is to rope :feelsrope: