Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My response if somebody asked me “what do I got to show for” or “Do you have anything to show for?”

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Life isn’t a fucking show for you..Maybe I invested in the things that you cant see.. Have you thought about that?

I eat fucking high quality food and use premium toilet paper.. I like treating myself good... Maybe instead of getting a fucking house with extra bedrooms that will never be filled, I choose to live in a trailer so I will have even more money to have the time of my life.

living in a trailer is high IQ

Seems like you got it well living in a trailer

I choose to live in a trailer so I will have even more money to have the time of my life.
How does one get to park a trailer and not get feminist bureaucrats attacking them for bylaws? When I rented in Toronto, I couldn't even place my bicycle on my balcony because that was a safety hazard; I was living on the 3rd floor.

Life isn’t a fucking show for you..Maybe I invested in the things that you cant see..

Words of wisdom to live by, I like that response

We should all start saving for old age. We don't know if we'll have someone to take care of us when we're decrepit and old. :cryfeels:

JFL if ur not trailermaxxing tbhtbh ngl

We should all start saving for old age. We don't know if we'll have someone to take care of us when we're decrepit and old. :cryfeels:
That's no fun, old age is brutal especially when you're alone. Just enjoy what money you have before you're body becomes too deteriorated to use it.

That's no fun, old age is brutal especially when you're alone. Just enjoy what money you have before you're body becomes too deteriorated to use it.
When I turn 40 I will do drugs until I OD, I dont wanna be a cucked oldcel wageslaving pussy

When I turn 40 I will do drugs until I OD, I dont wanna be a cucked oldcel wageslaving pussy
That's what I planned to do at 35 but now I'm just gonna drugmaxxxxx whenever everything finally goes to shit and there's no more fun.

That's what I planned to do at 35 but now I'm just gonna drugmaxxxxx whenever everything finally goes to shit and there's no more fun.
I plan on enjoying drug life at 40 but if the Norwood reaper hits me earlier I will do it then instead

Sadly, I think most of us can safely say we do know the answer to that. :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back