Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My resolution

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I've had it, 10 fucking years of rejection and subhumanity. I'm going to do or fucking die.

I won't be posting here or on any other incel related site until either one of these circumstances have been met:

1. I have ascended and entered a serious sex having relationship with a girl.

2. I have had enough and will be announcing my suicide.

I don't know when my next post will come but it will be one of the two options. I hope you all won't mind a little bragging when it comes to that.

Thank you to my Incelbros and Truecelbros for being part of this amazing community. And remind to NOT SMILE AT GIRLS.

See you in a week

Hope option 1 will be met bro. But why would you keep on posting here then?

Good luck man

RIP in advance

Godspeed, baby boy.

You wont succeed with out being a betabux if you are a sub5. Still, Good luck out there Brethren! Don't forget to looksmax and appear to be mentally healthy. And go for Femoids below your lookslevel! Keep in mind that we are uglier than we believe. Men tend to overestimate their attractiveness.

alsalsk said:
I've had it, 10 fucking years of rejection and subhumanity. I'm going to do or fucking die.

I won't be posting here or on any other incel related site until either one of these circumstances have been met:

1. I have ascended and entered a serious sex having relationship with a girl.

2. I have had enough and will be announcing my suicide.

I don't know when my next post will come but it will be one of the two options. I hope you all won't mind a little bragging when it comes to that.

Thank you to my Incelbros and Truecelbros for being part of this amazing community. And remind to NOT SMILE AT GIRLS.

Attachments

• xVHhrBf.gif
    xVHhrBf.gif
    704.4 KB · Views: 105
see you in guest list on this forum in an hour fam