Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My reply to someone on the internet.

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Just posting it here. To the question of why kill yourself just because you can't get women. Why does your life revolve around women?

It's simple. Think about it. If normal average people have no issues dating women. And you do. What does that say about you? Not much at first. But try 15 years. Being the 30 year old virgin. Think about it.

There are women who have sex with their pet dogs, but will not do it with you. You are beneath even a dog. Probably beneath a rat. Maybe even beneath that. I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere, a woman tried having sex with a rat.

Yes I've asked out more than 60 women IRL. Thousands online. Most of the 60 were me trying to follow ThatWasEpic, or "simple pick up" videos.

I've asked girls who were friends of mine. They said no for various reasons. That was about 6 or 7 maybe through my life. I just don't know a lot of girls or people irl. So the pool of people I know is small.

If I got a girlfriend, had a normal relationship, even if she broke up. At least I had. It's better to have had, than to have never had at all.

But more than anything. It would show myself. I am normal. I'm a human. I'm not a sub human. Which is what I feel due to being rejected so much. I might as well be a rat trying to ask if a human woman will date me.

The pain is like being lip blisteringly thirsty in a desert, but you see everyone around you having fun eating and drinking. Except for you. It sucks, you have to sit their and watch, and when you ask to satiate your thirst with love and affection. You are mocked and riddiculed for it, shamed. For some reason it's established in society that *you* in particular are not allowed to have what everyone else can have.

Who wants to live the rest of their life like that? And I already missed my young years. Never getting to experience puppy love that teens get to have, or college fun tha 90% of everyone who goes has.

sex doesn't matter.

source: i have sex

Hehe

These are the same people that tell us "relationships aren't everything" yes, they literally are, If you told any normie that tomorrow you would remove all possibility of romantic relationships in their life forever, they would fall apart very quickly

Are you ugly or short or do you give off strong cuck or awkward vibes?

Just posting it here. To the question of why kill yourself just because you can't get women. Why does your life revolve around women?

It's simple. Think about it. If normal average people have no issues dating women. And you do. What does that say about you? Not much at first. But try 15 years. Being the 30 year old virgin. Think about it.

There are women who have sex with their pet dogs, but will not do it with you. You are beneath even a dog. Probably beneath a rat. Maybe even beneath that. I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere, a woman tried having sex with a rat.

Yes I've asked out more than 60 women IRL. Thousands online. Most of the 60 were me trying to follow ThatWasEpic, or "simple pick up" videos.

I've asked girls who were friends of mine. They said no for various reasons. That was about 6 or 7 maybe through my life. I just don't know a lot of girls or people irl. So the pool of people I know is small.

If I got a girlfriend, had a normal relationship, even if she broke up. At least I had. It's better to have had, than to have never had at all.

But more than anything. It would show myself. I am normal. I'm a human. I'm not a sub human. Which is what I feel due to being rejected so much. I might as well be a rat trying to ask if a human woman will date me.

The pain is like being lip blisteringly thirsty in a desert, but you see everyone around you having fun eating and drinking. Except for you. It sucks, you have to sit their and watch, and when you ask to satiate your thirst with love and affection. You are mocked and riddiculed for it, shamed. For some reason it's established in society that *you* in particular are not allowed to have what everyone else can have.

Who wants to live the rest of their life like that? And I already missed my young years. Never getting to experience puppy love that teens get to have, or college fun tha 90% of everyone who goes has.
If sex & relationships don't matter like they state then why is an admission of being an adult virgin met with disgust & ridicule?

What did they reply? Focus on yourself and have other ambitions?

If sex & relationships don't matter like they state then why is an admission of being an adult virgin met with disgust & ridicule?
*adult male virgin

I’m definitely ending my life before I live with this into my 20s. I see guys and girls of all shapes and sizes getting into relationships. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I couldn’t even imagine being normal; having a girlfriend, wife or kids. Whenever people casually mention their partners it reminds me of what an inept freak I am. Normal life seems so foreign and out of reach to me. I honestly can’t cope for much longer.

I’ve completed every video game I own. I’ve gotten myself into the best shape I’ve ever been. I’ve never been into TV shows or movies. There is nothing left for me to do at home but stare at the wall. Physically, I’m nearing my prime. If I don’t get women’s attention by the time I’m 21, it’s pretty much over.

Maybe I’m just a fucking simp, but I have no other goals in life. Why the fuck would I want a nice car? So I can drive it home alone? Why would I want a nice house if it’s always going to be empty? What good can I do with money? My mental state has been rapidly deteriorating ever since I went through puberty and I’m starting to wish I never had hormones or such a high sex drive considering it’s all gone to waste. I’m happier when I’m daydreaming about having a regular life than I do living in this modern shithole.

If I wage slave at some shitty minimum wage job, it’s purely going to be so I can save up enough money to buy a gun and blow my brains out. Fuck this world. People show more support and empathy for your corpse than they do when you’re alive.

I’m definitely ending my life before I live with this into my 20s. I see guys and girls of all shapes and sizes getting into relationships. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I couldn’t even imagine being normal; having a girlfriend, wife or kids. Whenever people casually mention their partners it reminds me of what an inept freak I am. Normal life seems so foreign and out of reach to me. I honestly can’t cope for much longer.

I’ve completed every video game I own. I’ve gotten myself into the best shape I’ve ever been. I’ve never been into TV shows or movies. There is nothing left for me to do at home but stare at the wall. Physically, I’m nearing my prime. If I don’t get women’s attention by the time I’m 21, it’s pretty much over.

Maybe I’m just a fucking simp, but I have no other goals in life. Why the fuck would I want a nice car? So I can drive it home alone? Why would I want a nice house if it’s always going to be empty? What good can I do with money? My mental state has been rapidly deteriorating ever since I went through puberty and I’m starting to wish I never had hormones or such a high sex drive considering it’s all gone to waste. I’m happier when I’m daydreaming about having a regular life than I do living in this modern shithole.

If I wage slave at some shitty minimum wage job, it’s purely going to be so I can save up enough money to buy a gun and blow my brains out. Fuck this world. People show more support and empathy for your corpse than they do when you’re alive.
Your still a youngcel, if you finish university life without sex like me and with a bunch of awkward moments, then you will know true pain

Looks don't matter Brocel, If you become a feminist then foids will flock to you :cool:

What did they reply? Focus on yourself and have other ambitions?
Yep. The typical.

They try to cuck you by making you work a 9 to 5 job. Benifiting society, without getting benifits in return.

Yep. The typical.

They try to cuck you by making you work a 9 to 5 job. Benifiting society, without getting benifits in return.
Don't think, take these pills and keep working.

Your still a youngcel, if you finish university life without sex like me and with a bunch of awkward moments, then you will know true pain
It always makes me lol when you have these 15 to 18 year olds talking about not wanting to be a virgin in their 20s.

Meanwhile many of us in our 20s and even 30s.

It always makes me lol when you have these 15 to 18 year olds talking about not wanting to be a virgin in their 20s.

Meanwhile many of us in our 20s and even 30s.
If you're 5'2 and 19 you have the right to join this forum because it is over for you. No way about it.