Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My relatives are commenting on my sunking cheeks

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Having been in my leanmaxxing campaign, my relatives have been commenting on my sunking cheeks (they're not that sunken). Most of them told me not to lean any further, but that has just proven that my leaning has been successful.

Having dropped to the 140s lbs, I've noticed that shadowing on my cheeks, sunkening more day by day.

Tfw trying to educate boomers on looks and bone structure

Puffy cheeks are cancer

chads.is at this again damn..:chad:

chads.is at this again damn..:chad:
Don't look chad enough for that tbh.
Not even sure if I'll get hollow cheeks at all but sunken I'd better than puffy.

Damn dude this is lifefuel progress, keep it up I hope you get those shredded abs :feelsokman:

Damn dude this is lifefuel progress, keep it up I hope you get those shredded abs :feelsokman:
Not really into gym stuff atm tbh, I just eat about 1000-1500kcal daily with some hours of light cardio (fidgeting and walking) which means I get to have a kcal loss of 500-1000 daily.

And my daily protein intake is about 20g to 80g which means I'll probably look like a auschwitz survivor with lean face

Gonna bulk up a little when I'm hyperskinny tbh

Not really into gym stuff atm tbh, I just eat about 1000-1500kcal daily with some hours of light cardio (fidgeting and walking) which means I get to have a kcal loss of 500-1000 daily.

And my daily protein intake is about 20g to50g which means I'll probably look like a auschwitz survivor with lean face

Gonna bulk up a little when I'm hyperskinny tbh
Damn dude. How much do you weigh? You need to pump up the protein amount dude, try getting over 100 so you can maintain any muscle you have so you dont look anorexic.

Damn dude. How much do you weigh? You need to pump up the protein amount dude, try getting over 100 so you can maintain any muscle you have so you dont look anorexic.
143(?) 5'9.
Getting right protein with low kcal is hard for me who lives with my parents tbh. Either I get 100g of protein on high kcal or less than 100g on low kcal.

Do you know any good sources?

143(?) 5'9.
Getting right protein with low kcal is hard for me who lives with my parents tbh. Either I get 100g of protein on high kcal or less than 100g on low kcal.

Do you know any good sources?
Well, you should be getting more than enough protein if your diet consists of whole foods. Such as eating bland shit like chicken and rice.

Just up your chicken intake, or any other sources of protein you may want to implement in your diet. If you have any junk food cut it out so you can replace with with a protein source.

Most of them told me not to lean any further
''''Relatives''''' no better then bluepilled bullshiters tbh.
They see you gaining smv and they want to bring you down. No point in listening to such people's advice. Just keep on leanmaxxing br0 :feelsautistic:

''''Relatives''''' no better then bluepilled bullshiters tbh.
They see you gaining smv and they want to bring you down. No point in listening to such people's advice. Just keep on leanmaxxing br0 :feelsautistic:
They're relative older, conservative baby boomers (back in their times they were poor). I don't think they have any agency against me. I had to educate them on facial science, though.

Lifefuel for OPcels.

Wtf is a opcel
Free him