Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My rejections/how I tried to ascend

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
There is the stereotype that incels/sexually unsuccessful men only focus on one woman, but this is simply untrue. As I was still approaching girls (in the early semesters of university/in my later school years) and got (needless to say) rejected it tasted bitter (like every rejection), but I never continued bothering to make something happen that doesn't happen on its own, after a "No!" or realising that a romantic/sexual relationship was unattainable I simply left.

It is a myth that people can change the minds of others, so it would only be a waste of temporal/emotional ressources of mine to continue to pursue someone who isn't interested.

Of course, I trashtalked about these women with male friends of mine or while being alone (which is completely normal as a cope), but I never had the "one" because soulmates are a desirable, but unrealistic concept of fiction - I just wanted a woman for a sexual/romantic relationship who fulfilled some necessary mental criteria (like same interests/tolerant of my interests). I tried it with two women on a serious basis: One chubby chick in high school (who liked the same books as me) and one autistic girl in university (who shared many of my interests and shared my diagnosis), other attempts failed at an even more basal level (because I made cringeworthy flirting attempts/etc., which where then aborted to protect my honour because I didn't want university to become the next high school or because I only got retarded one liners as a clear indication of disinterest).

I still remember how I lost weight and started to swim/gymmaxx to improve myself physically and how I thought that the next summer was the summer of my life - a summer that never came.

In my later semesters of university I said that I won't try to interact with female students anymore on anything but a professional basis because I didn't want to endanger my education - it's a good advice to never shit where you eat. This is also the time where my skepticism/disgust against females (of my age) in general grew, this was the time when I realized how much power they have: One wrong word and they can cost you your job/education and even if you don't get fired/thrown out it only takes one wrong approach to become the laughing stock of the nation. I didn't want to take the risk of getting into trouble and said I wanted to focus on getting a GF after my degrees, but now I honestly realise that this is almost impossible because each passing year the gap between me and others in terms of experiences/social skills/etc. grows - and I also overestimated my capability of resisting loneliness/sexlessness. Now it's too late anyways to meet new people there due to COVID anyways, I am nearly done with university (and I will probably not try to study further unless my parents force me). Afterwards I will have no social opportunities anymore.

I was never on any Dating Apps tbh, because it is redundant anyways (too much males, far too less females - and these are the worst kind of females anyways, which is quite an accomplishment). I was on two parties in my entire life and all were suicidefuel (one was prom at my school where my parents forced me to be and the other was a meetup in university for everyone). All I want to do is LDARing at this point.

I have the same story, got rejected during uni, not really any friends, never attended parties only a handful of social events. There were many girls I considered friends but if you'd ask them they'd probably tell you I was just a classmate and they didn't really know me. Even though I tried so hard. Life is brutal

Maybe buy a few guns, some fertilizer, and a white van to 'fix' up in your spare time?

I have the same story, got rejected during uni, not really any friends, never attended parties only a handful of social events. There were many girls I considered friends but if you'd ask them they'd probably tell you I was just a classmate and they didn't really know me. Even though I tried so hard. Life is brutal
Yes University is a great awakening. For me too. Though I did attend parties and clubs but it was all a major waste of time and health.

Now it's too late anyways to meet new people there due to COVID anyways, I am nearly done with university (and I will probably not try to study further unless my parents force me). Afterwards I will have no social opportunities anymore.

I was never on any Dating Apps tbh, because it is redundant anyways (too much males, far too less females - and these are the worst kind of females anyways, which is quite an accomplishment). I was on two parties in my entire life and all were suicidefuel (one was prom at my school where my parents forced me to be and the other was a meetup in university for everyone). All I want to do is LDARing at this point.
1) Covid won't last forever and 2) You can join cool associations like astronomy club, video games associations, events, Sci-Fi conventions, anything you're interested with. And even if you probably won't meet your oneitis, at least you'll encounter people who have the same passions as yours.

Could you have met me if we were not both part of this Incels Club ? A place to discuss our inceldom and how to manage it on a daily basis. You can, and you should, meet real people based on your interests.

There is the stereotype that incels/sexually unsuccessful men only focus on one woman, but this is simply untrue. As I was still approaching girls (in the early semesters of university/in my later school years) and got (needless to say) rejected it tasted bitter (like every rejection), but I never continued bothering to make something happen that doesn't happen on its own, after a "No!" or realising that a romantic/sexual relationship was unattainable I simply left.

It is a myth that people can change the minds of others, so it would only be a waste of temporal/emotional ressources of mine to continue to pursue someone who isn't interested.

Of course, I trashtalked about these women with male friends of mine or while being alone (which is completely normal as a cope), but I never had the "one" because soulmates are a desirable, but unrealistic concept of fiction - I just wanted a woman for a sexual/romantic relationship who fulfilled some necessary mental criteria (like same interests/tolerant of my interests). I tried it with two women on a serious basis: One chubby chick in high school (who liked the same books as me) and one autistic girl in university (who shared many of my interests and shared my diagnosis), other attempts failed at an even more basal level (because I made cringeworthy flirting attempts/etc., which where then aborted to protect my honour because I didn't want university to become the next high school or because I only got retarded one liners as a clear indication of disinterest).

I still remember how I lost weight and started to swim/gymmaxx to improve myself physically and how I thought that the next summer was the summer of my life - a summer that never came.

In my later semesters of university I said that I won't try to interact with female students anymore on anything but a professional basis because I didn't want to endanger my education - it's a good advice to never shit where you eat. This is also the time where my skepticism/disgust against females (of my age) in general grew, this was the time when I realized how much power they have: One wrong word and they can cost you your job/education and even if you don't get fired/thrown out it only takes one wrong approach to become the laughing stock of the nation. I didn't want to take the risk of getting into trouble and said I wanted to focus on getting a GF after my degrees, but now I honestly realise that this is almost impossible because each passing year the gap between me and others in terms of experiences/social skills/etc. grows - and I also overestimated my capability of resisting loneliness/sexlessness. Now it's too late anyways to meet new people there due to COVID anyways, I am nearly done with university (and I will probably not try to study further unless my parents force me). Afterwards I will have no social opportunities anymore.

I was an ultra confident aspie in college and university. During my school days I was in the drama club to avoid doing a language and it turned out I'm a good actor to the point that the teachers would approach me before auditions to cast me into a main (but never THE MAIN) role (I almost exclusively got bad guy or side kick). This lead to me being socially good and confident to the point where I easily befriended girls but could never understand why I got turned down literally every single time with the same damn excuses. I tried fucking everything, I had money from working my ass off, I had good grades, I made everyone laugh and I was a strong shoulder for both guys and girls to vent to and I went in every day with the idea of making everyone's days a little better and I have nothing to show for it.

The idea that incels are all mentally retarded loners is ludicrous. We're just the abandoned men of society.

Yes University is a great awakening. For me too. Though I did attend parties and clubs but it was all a major waste of time and health.
Brutal. I would have been ecstatic though if anyone had invited me to a party or if I would have had guy friends to go to the club with.
I was an ultra confident aspie in college and university. During my school days I was in the drama club to avoid doing a language and it turned out I'm a good actor to the point that the teachers would approach me before auditions to cast me into a main (but never THE MAIN) role (I almost exclusively got bad guy or side kick). This lead to me being socially good and confident to the point where I easily befriended girls but could never understand why I got turned down literally every single time with the same damn excuses. I tried fucking everything, I had money from working my ass off, I had good grades, I made everyone laugh and I was a strong shoulder for both guys and girls to vent to and I went in every day with the idea of making everyone's days a little better and I have nothing to show for it.

The idea that incels are all mentally retarded loners is ludicrous. We're just the abandoned men of society.
So far for the bluepilled advice jfl

Same tbh. I helped people with homework, I have many contacts to colleagues and some even like me (although most exploit me). One of the most brutal things I ever heard was that most people whom I helped made fun of me behind my back. This was really a dagger in my back so to speak.

Brutal. I would have been ecstatic though if anyone had invited me to a party or if I would have had guy friends to go to the club with.

So far for the bluepilled advice jfl
Yeah sounds fun on paper until you go inside wonder around like a complete fucking retard while everyone around you is having fun then cope by drinking and getting kicked out by security while you realize just how out of place you really are.