Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my reflection scared me

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★★
I've been watching a film and at one point the scene got dark and the screen of my laptop reflected my face so clearly it tricked me into thinking this was still a scene.

My first thought before i consciously realised was something between disgust and fear with a bit of pity.

For the first time in my life i saw myself from 3rd person view, the way other people see me and it's just fucking heartbreaking.

I had that experience after taking mushrooms, I went into the bathroom flipped the lightswitch and felt like I was hit with a jolt of lighting, or that feeling when you arm falls asleep but in my chest, I saw myself without any bias or other tricks the brain uses to comfort itself and the ego and it was freaky, I can understand why I get 0 bitches and even 0 friends after that unfortunately because I look very creepy and unattractive from a 3rd person POV.

I had that experience after taking mushrooms, I went into the bathroom flipped the lightswitch and felt like I was hit with a jolt of lighting, or that feeling when you arm falls asleep but in my chest, I saw myself without any bias or other tricks the brain uses to comfort itself and the ego and it was freaky, I can understand why I get 0 bitches and even 0 friends after that unfortunately because I look very creepy and unattractive from a 3rd person POV.
I knew i wasn't alone on this. It's so debilitatingly brutal. My pain is constant and sharp and it never stops, but this 3rd person POV absolutely destroyed me.

that's brutal, dude

Spergcel moment