Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My red hair might be the cause of 90% of my total suffering

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
Speaking from Eastern European country. Having red hair is pure nightmare if you live in a shithole place where kids do what they want and organize time by themself.

My earliest memory of being bulllied was when I was 4 years old. I was crying and telling my mom that I don't want to have red hair. I don't remember what triggered it.

It was just the begining. Always on the bottom, sidekick, called by many vulgar nicknames, useless and I thought that even my parents don't want me. I got compulsive on having good marks in school so I can't be rejected by my parents/teachers. I cried to tears when I show my mum 9/10 test or some shit when I was in my first week of school or something.

It never leaves you. I heard all the jokes, all stereotypes and I couldn't ever escape the past. It became a part of who I am. Girls don't treat you equally. Males think you are subhuman, except the guys who already were at the bottom. It begins early and goes down and down.

I confidently can say that being ginger made me suffer 4x more pain than average male and I assume my problems with women, other people, etc. to have originated by this perk.

The ultimate joke. Do people care about ginger guys? Well, ginger girls are hot af.

I was literally betrayed by my own race when Georgie Floyde died in murica. FUCKING POLES CARED MORE ABOUT RANDOM NIGGA THAN ABOUT DISCRIMINATION TOWARD GINGER WHITE GUYS

Imagine having nw0 hairline

the only hair color worse than blonde. i wasn't bullied purely for my hair color but it definitely didn't help. a lot of it wasnt even bullying, people genuinely thought i was albino. my condolences.

btw are you super ginger or is it more in a balance looking kind of brown?

example for the latter: (dont mind the chad btw)
700 Ginger Men ideas in 2021 | ginger men, men, redhead men

mogs me shitskin hair

fuck, I never identified myself so much with a post, I'm white but I have very curly hair, like a black power, I loved it but I constantly suffered jokes from others, and even strangers who just took my hair, it pissed me off,

fuck, I never identified myself so much with a post, I'm white but I have very curly hair, like a black power, I loved it but I constantly suffered jokes from others, and even strangers who just took my hair, it pissed me off,
Are you white or you suffer from albinism? Just curious

Women instinctually know that gingers have bad genes, it's a recessive genetic deformity and women don't want their children to have a risk of inheriting bad genes. They won't come right out and admit it, just their pussies will not get wet for pale sick looking people with bug eyes. Men obviously don't give a shit about any of that, and will fuck anything.

Gingers are an example of where Eugenics should really be used to prevent these genes from propagating along and creating more and more incels in future generations.

Yeah ginger hair is ugly af... Never began for you

Gingers até the ethnics from the whites.

Yeah ginger hair is ugly af... Never began for you
Gingers até the ethnics from the whites.
Yeah boys, this fuels me with immense ammount of hate and motivation to get some kind of revenge for those who done me wrong. Not gonna lie, I am some kind of shounen protag. Somewhat it made me think I am superior to others when in fact I was treated as subhuman.

The hipocrisy of white foids toward racism is another thing. Another example that none cares about males (as it is mainly male related problem).

u4h3l070l5u41.jpg

d932f98bb8d305931b11a315d2b05dbe.jpg
and btw i`m also from EE

Str8 black hair are the best characteristic that a man can possibly receive, add blue eyes and you have great and aesthetic contrast
Dark brown is better than pure black tbh

Dark brown is better than pure black tbh

Maybe.

It's true. But fat ginger guy I knew still found girl, a decent looking foid partner. But ugly multi-cultural indian, gets nothing always.

Speaking from Eastern European country. Having red hair is pure nightmare if you live in a shithole place where kids do what they want and organize time by themself.

My earliest memory of being bulllied was when I was 4 years old. I was crying and telling my mom that I don't want to have red hair. I don't remember what triggered it.

It was just the begining. Always on the bottom, sidekick, called by many vulgar nicknames, useless and I thought that even my parents don't want me. I got compulsive on having good marks in school so I can't be rejected by my parents/teachers. I cried to tears when I show my mum 9/10 test or some shit when I was in my first week of school or something.

It never leaves you. I heard all the jokes, all stereotypes and I couldn't ever escape the past. It became a part of who I am. Girls don't treat you equally. Males think you are subhuman, except the guys who already were at the bottom. It begins early and goes down and down.

I confidently can say that being ginger made me suffer 4x more pain than average male and I assume my problems with women, other people, etc. to have originated by this perk.

The ultimate joke. Do people care about ginger guys? Well, ginger girls are hot af.

I was literally betrayed by my own race when Georgie Floyde died in murica. FUCKING POLES CARED MORE ABOUT RANDOM NIGGA THAN ABOUT DISCRIMINATION TOWARD GINGER WHITE GUYS
Out of all the white guys I knew my whole life here and abroad, gingers still dates better than ugly ass curry dudes. Not trying to detract from the ginger trauma but in the grand scheme it's all misery.

Meanwhile foid Just needs to have Long Hair with DARK colours or BLOND and she gets a free point

Just dye your hair then. Are you kidding? I've seen many ginger guys with girls, they simply weren't ugly or short.
It's all about your face and height. Nobody gives a fuck about the color of your hair per se.

Kids always find a reason to upset someone, so don't take it personally.
Historically, black people have been at a disadvantage, so it is good that the media cover these types of situations.

It's over for me. My personality is fucked up already. Also, dye is for faggots. I'd rather be hairless.
Should just dye it don't let that ego get in your way.

Post a pic. Are you a pigskin?

My face is red but not my hair

there is something called hair dye. maybe put it or pay someone to put in on you.

In my family we believe gingers are bad luck

Mogs me to oblivion if your red hair is the only reason why you’re incel.

ginger anagram

I know how you feel bro I get occasional red hairs in my beard sometimes

Post a pic. Are you a pigskin?
Why even ask? Whites are the only race that can even have colored hair, much less red hair, outside of some weird shit on some random insolated tribes.

normies hate everything beautiful and good, so it makes sense they hate ginger people
I'm not a ginger myself but I like the color a lot, to the point I dyed my hair ginger once (but it was so obviously artificial I gave up after that)
it was in my middle school that I noticed how hypocritical are normies virtue signalling about loving niggers and ethnics while the next thing they do is bully or take jabs at ginger guys, but I guess "tee hee, we respect people despite their skin color, not their hair color" :feelsree: (tho you can say gingers also have a different skin color, I'm pale af thanks to consciously avoiding tanning since forever but I'm still pretty obviously not a ginger)

normies hate everything beautiful and good, so it makes sense they hate ginger people
Ginger people ale superior. We can produce vitamin D without UV light. Great adaptation for living in postapo scenario where normies nuked their asses in nuclear war and sun hide behind black clouds lol

Ginger people ale superior. We can produce vitamin D without UV light. Great adaptation for living in postapo scenario where normies nuked their asses in nuclear war and sun hide behind black clouds lol
South Park proved how powerful memes are to SMV. The gingers don't have souls meme destroyed ginger male SMV for a few years tbh

Meanwhile a ginger girl is on chaturbate making 10000 tokens (500 dollars) a day in just 4-5 hours in the morning.

two ginger guys i know irl and they both slayers :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Women instinctually know that gingers have bad genes, it's a recessive genetic deformity and women don't want their children to have a risk of inheriting bad genes. They won't come right out and admit it, just their pussies will not get wet for pale sick looking people with bug eyes. Men obviously don't give a shit about any of that, and will fuck anything.

Gingers are an example of where Eugenics should really be used to prevent these genes from propagating along and creating more and more incels in future generations.
@LeFrenchCel @wereq thoughts ?

JBW. Noodlewhores love funny colored hairs.