Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My reaction to the Moeggels thread getting deleted

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Literally me :feelshaha:

Skyler, where is the Threads

Hiding evidence again so you can't press the mods to ban these faggots.

Hiding evidence again so you can't press the mods to ban these faggots.
This whole ordeal stinks to high heavens.

@Fat Link @Master Why is this user being protected? What are you guys hiding? All of the seriously damning threads where he keeps getting caught red-handed bragging, trolling and tripping over his lies gets deleted.

This forum needs a better sense of humor. It is the best coping mechanism.

This forum needs a better sense of humor. It is the best coping mechanism.
:lul:

The user @Moeggels keeps getting reported for telling us about his romantic experiences (getting approached by girls, touching girls, girls who want to come home with him) and humble bragging (got rated chad, has no problem with his looks, is tall, got 60+ matches on Tinder) but everytime he gets reported for breaking the forum rules (humble-bragging + sexual experience) his threads get deleted instead of him facing punishment.
What makes it more hilarious: When we ask for the punishment of said user for his rule violations, mods will say "you have to show where he actually broke the rules" which we cannot do anymore because they deleted all the evidence. :lul: