Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My reaction to a foid getting raped

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Worlds smallest violin mr krabs

Oh boo hoo, someone call an wambulance

WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT RAPED - :foidSoy:

Oh boo hoo, someone call an wambulance

WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT RAPED - :foidSoy:
Let me play the worlds smallest violin for you :feelskek:

Yeah, it's not that bad as soyciety makes it to be. Rape does not cause permanent physical damage like stupid fights at bars and nightclubs. Causing a black eye to someone should be much harshly punished than rape which should have the same sentence as any physical assault that didn't cause permanent damage. Many rapists are sexhavers anyway and they usually happen at someone's house. Consent based sex laws over former coercion ones also lead to cases where rape haven't really happened.

Yeah, it's not that bad as soyciety makes it to be. Rape does not cause permanent physical damage like stupid fights at bars and nightclubs. Causing a black eye to someone should be much harshly punished than rape which should have the same sentence as any physical assault that didn't cause permanent damage. Many rapists are sexhavers anyway and they usually happen at someone's house. Consent based sex laws over former coercion ones also lead to cases where rape haven't really happened.
I agree. Rape should be a misdemeanor

Whenever i see somewhere that a foid was raped it makes my day better everytime they deserve it

I agree. Rape should be a misdemeanor
Whenever i see somewhere that a foid was raped it makes my day better everytime they deserve it
this shit glows