Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My reaction time is way too slow

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
★★
It takes me an hour on average to articulate a sound response. I’m literally incapable of thinking in the moment and I just freeze up or give a canned non-sequitur. Why am I like this? Fellow subhumans GTFIH

Same here bro

I took 20 minutes just to think of something to write on this thread

its because you inkel

Same here bro

I took 20 minutes just to think of something to write on this thread
Even on internet forums I have to edit my responses multiple times or I’ll get btfo.

just be yourself

How fast can you spot aand shoot an enemy on a shooter game. you can train to better your reaction time .

It takes me an hour on average to articulate a sound response. I’m literally incapable of thinking in the moment and I just freeze up or give a canned non-sequitur. Why am I like this? Fellow subhumans GTFIH
1. "Reaction time" is a weird phrase to use for this topic, it has more to do with physical response than mental response (like if you can catch a ball moving at X speed)

how much can you score on this..

See even this guy thought you were talking about your physical reaction speed lol

2. Talk to yourself more, not joking, not outwardly, but in your head. Think of a topic, anything, and talk to yourself about it. Or imagine you are arguing a topic with someone, let them go through their usual responses and you respond to those answers as you would

People IRL often say I'm a "fast thinker", I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm always thinking (not on purpose, my mind is always racing and thinking about something, I'll often get lost in thought or some day dream, might be ADHD IDK). I'm pretty much always talking to myself, trying to rationalize something or decide what to do next

Last edited:
See even this guy thought you were talking about your physical reaction speed lol

I’m literally incapable of thinking in the moment and I just freeze up or give a canned non-sequitur.
he was talking about the mental reaction.. i saw that after.. thanks for the example
but i was more intrested in his psysical one tbh..

considering his already slow at the mental one

Last edited:
how much can you score on this..

Best score so far is 318 :feelskek:
1. "Reaction time" is a weird phrase to use for this topic, it has more to do with physical response than mental response (like if you can catch a ball moving at X speed)

2. Talk to yourself more, not joking, not outwardly, but in your head. Think of a topic, anything, and talk to yourself about it. Or imagine you are arguing a topic with someone, let them go through their usual responses and you respond to those answers as you would

People IRL often say I'm a "fast thinker", I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm always thinking (not on purpose, my mind is always racing and thinking about something, I'll often get lost in thought or some day dream, might be ADHD IDK). I'm pretty much always talking to myself, trying to rationalize something or decide what to do next
I usually daydream about random bs

Best score so far is 318 :feelskek:

Just keep your finger on the mouse and stare at the screen, as soon as you see a hint of color change you press down, its easy to get 260, to start getting lower you will have to really focus

You are probably holding your finger above the left click rather than on it, you are losing milliseconds that way

Glad I’m not the only one who talks to myself. It’s definitely a side effect of being alone for a long period of time imo

Glad I’m not the only one who talks to myself. It’s definitely a side effect of being alone for a long period of time imo
Dude tbh I was always doing this shit even as a child, I'd be outside in the back yard, playing with myself in some dream reality world, I remember hearing my mother or something say "he'll grow out of it" lol

I did, I did that shit because I was bored, when we got a computer I could play games instead of imagining shit

But years of doing that basically shaped my mindset, day dreaming is a norm for me and talking to myself is a norm

I was definitely the "odd one" among my siblings

Just keep your finger on the mouse and stare at the screen, as soon as you see a hint of color change you press down, its easy to get 260, to start getting lower you will have to really focus

You are probably holding your finger above the left click rather than on it, you are losing milliseconds that way
I did it on my phone:feelstastyman:
Dude tbh I was always doing this shit even as a child, I'd be outside in the back yard, playing with myself in some dream reality world, I remember hearing my mother or something say "he'll grow out of it" lol

I did, I did that shit because I was bored, when we got a computer I could play games instead of imagining shit

But years of doing that basically shaped my mindset, day dreaming is a norm for me and talking to myself is a norm

I was definitely the "odd one" among my siblings
Daydreaming seems to make me more retarded. I’m always zoning out.

You have high IQ bro

Daydreaming seems to make me more retarded. I’m always zoning out.
Its a gift

Try zoning out whilst trying to figure out something important, I've zoned out and solved coding issues that I couldn't solve when I was "focused", because really and truly when you "zone out" your mind is in that moment more focused that the average person is

You just need to change what you are thinking about when you "zone out", you need to start getting lost in thought with things that matter

I'm always zoning out when it comes to forex now, like how to modify a strategy, how to apply it, where to start over from scratch when I realize a strategy is complete trash lol, what parts of the strategy were dependable that I could retry in a new strategy, etc. You carry the bits and pieces with you, you see what works, you reapply it

I'm not joking when I say it feels like sometimes ideas just pop into my head, I'd be taking a shit sometimes and then an idea will strike me and I'll be thinking "how did I even think of that right now, I'll try that next" lol

Its a gift

Try zoning out whilst trying to figure out something important, I've zoned out and solved coding issues that I couldn't solve when I was "focused", because really and truly when you "zone out" your mind is in that moment more focused that the average person is

You just need to change what you are thinking about when you "zone out", you need to start getting lost in thought with things that matter

I'm always zoning out when it comes to forex now, like how to modify a strategy, how to apply it, where to start over from scratch when I realize a strategy is complete trash lol, what parts of the strategy were dependable that I could retry in a new strategy, etc. You carry the bits and pieces with you, you see what works, you reapply it

I'm not joking when I say it feels like sometimes ideas just pop into my head, I'd be taking a shit sometimes and then an idea will strike me and I'll be thinking "how did I even think of that right now, I'll try that next" lol
Interesting

Catch this knife!

Kurapika would never :feelsUgh:

Boomer brain, I can relate

Autism. I'm like this, and so too are fellow autists.

I can type something out the size of a paragraph, then doubt myself and delete it all since I figure it would either be word salad or just too pointless to read. Autism is miserable.