Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My rationale for Cancel Culture and Incel Tears

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
I've kinda look into cancel culture the past two days, and I came to a realization. I think EDP445 is a good example because he got his whole YouTube career destroyed for trying to meet a 13 year old girl, and while people online could of stopped at that, they're doing every little thing in their power in order to ruin this guy's entire life. I wondered to myself, out of every moderately popular person online, why is it that EDP has gotten one of the worst canceling regimes? Some obvious reasons would because he's just some ugly fat black guy, the halo effect essentially. Then I realized, the internet can only control what they can contain. EDP445 got his whole life destroyed not just because of the halo effect, but because he had no power outside of the internet. All the celebrities that have been canceled before, that were able to bounce back from it, it was because their sphere of importance eclipses that of the internet. You can literally do whatever you want and not get your career destroyed, as long as you don't get arrested for it or don't have Jews involved, the internet can't do anything. James Charles has been cancelled a ton of times already, but he still has a career, because he's brushed with Hollywood elites, he left the realm of internet celebrity for the most part and have seen some actual mainstream success. On top of this, once the internet actually successfully cancels someone, they don't know when to stop. They already achieved their goal, but they just can't get enough of it. EDP is still having people dox him almost a year after the incident with him happened, yet that same amount of energy isn't put towards politicians or celebrities that are actual predators, because the internet knows they have no power in those situations, they can only wait for the police to get involved and claim its a win for society or some bullshit.

On top of that, most people online have their own self interest at heart. They don't want to help a greater cause of help a community out, they just want to get a thousand likes on their next tweet. They guys who caught EDP weren't much better themselves, but they were seen as heroes for whatever reason. The fuckers were so inept in actual catching these types of guys they didn't even actual get him arrested. Cancel Culture only exist because people want to be seen as heroes without actually having heroic behavior. Like most people this generation, they want to be seen as good people so badly, but don't what a good person even is.

I think this is important for incels to know because this is why communities like IT. They feel they have power over us because the incel community itself is predominately online. Most of us on here are worthless nobodies with no power outside of the forums we roam, and IT sees that and is wiling to take advantage of that. Bullies always punch down, cause they know if they fought a bigger fight they'd see how weak they truly are. These guy will go out of their way to dox every last one of us and destroy our lives just because we're trying to be ourselves, but couldn't use those same type of aggressive tactics on a actual creep like Epstein because that's too much. They can only ever take credit for what actual investigators and police will do, and say that they tried to warn everyone.

Essentially, if the internet can control you, it can destroy you. People online are animals and are willing to throw each other into the fire if it means they get some type of clout. You guys need to stay safe and try to keep private as possible on here, and online in general. Use less online accounts, use less social media, VPNs, privacy browsers, literally anything that can prevent you from being doxed to the extent EDP has. Don't build your life around the internet, that's what they want.

I've kinda look into cancel culture the past two days, and I came to a realization. I think EDP445 is a good example because he got his whole YouTube career destroyed for trying to meet a 13 year old girl, and while people online could of stopped at that, they're doing every little thing in their power in order to ruin this guy's entire life. I wondered to myself, out of every moderately popular person online, why is it that EDP has gotten one of the worst canceling regimes? Some obvious reasons would because he's just some ugly fat black guy, the halo effect essentially. Then I realized, the internet can only control what they can contain. EDP445 got his whole life destroyed not just because of the halo effect, but because he had no power outside of the internet. All the celebrities that have been canceled before, that were able to bounce back from it, it was because their sphere of importance eclipses that of the internet. You can literally do whatever you want and not get your career destroyed, as long as you don't get arrested for it or don't have Jews involved, the internet can't do anything. James Charles has been cancelled a ton of times already, but he still has a career, because he's brushed with Hollywood elites, he left the realm of internet celebrity for the most part and have seen some actual mainstream success. On top of this, once the internet actually successfully cancels someone, they don't know when to stop. They already achieved their goal, but they just can't get enough of it. EDP is still having people dox him almost a year after the incident with him happened, yet that same amount of energy isn't put towards politicians or celebrities that are actual predators, because the internet knows they have no power in those situations, they can only wait for the police to get involved and claim its a win for society or some bullshit.

On top of that, most people online have their own self interest at heart. They don't want to help a greater cause of help a community out, they just want to get a thousand likes on their next tweet. They guys who caught EDP weren't much better themselves, but they were seen as heroes for whatever reason. The fuckers were so inept in actual catching these types of guys they didn't even actual get him arrested. Cancel Culture only exist because people want to be seen as heroes without actually having heroic behavior. Like most people this generation, they want to be seen as good people so badly, but don't what a good person even is.

I think this is important for incels to know because this is why communities like IT. They feel they have power over us because the incel community itself is predominately online. Most of us on here are worthless nobodies with no power outside of the forums we roam, and IT sees that and is wiling to take advantage of that. Bullies always punch down, cause they know if they fought a bigger fight they'd see how weak they truly are. These guy will go out of their way to dox every last one of us and destroy our lives just because we're trying to be ourselves, but couldn't use those same type of aggressive tactics on a actual creep like Epstein because that's too much. They can only ever take credit for what actual investigators and police will do, and say that they tried to warn everyone.

Essentially, if the internet can control you, it can destroy you. People online are animals and are willing to throw each other into the fire if it means they get some type of clout. You guys need to stay safe and try to keep private as possible on here, and online in general. Use less online accounts, use less social media, VPNs, privacy browsers, literally anything that can prevent you from being doxed to the extent EDP has. Don't build your life around the internet, that's what they want.
you hit the nail on the head brocel. Specifically about how when you’re life is built around the Internet, a fickle and still infantile thing, it can be a dangerous gamble. In this day and age when everyone is just trying to become famous or viral with some dance or idea or some gay shit they are all forgoing some crucial steps in security and privacy.
cancel culture unironically is a cancer and it exists and grows exactly because of situations much like the edp because you’re right, people know they can fuck with him. But actually doxxing a politician would result in change for the better and cancel culture is against that.