Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My rating goes from 8/10 slayer to 2/10 incel just depending on light and angle

StemCel137

StemCel137

5'7, ethnic, <60kg, bug eyes, big nose
★★★★★
Sometimes i look like a chad when i take a selfie from the right angle and lighting and sometimes i look like a fucking monster. how can the range be so fucking huge lol.

post a picture

Didn't the LMS guy list you as a Chadlite in his signature?

Doesn't matter. Only your worst angle matters.

Blackpill101 said:

The youtube guy or who?

Blackpill101 said:
@FaceandLMS

Is he the same guy who posts on youtube? I love his content.

DankIncel said:
Is he the same guy who posts on youtube? I love his content.

That is him, yes.

Same tbh pictures are extremely weird, every single one makes my face look completely different or maybe I'm just fucked in the head

incelman said:
Doesn't matter. Only your worst angle matters.

That is the harsh truth.  Every other angle is self-delusion. I'm in a similar position.

Blackpill101 said:

yes but the picture he saw from me where good pictures of my front and side not the bad ones in the shit lighting

StemCel137 said:
yes but the picture he saw from me where good pictures of my front and side not the bad ones in the shit lighting

Why would you use photos of yourself in shit lighting as an accurate portrayal of how you look?

marin said:
post pics boyo

nah i only trust FACEandLMS tho, he is a good guy

CopingGymcel said:
Why would you use photos of yourself in shit lighting as an accurate portrayal of how you look?

because your worst angle how people see you

StemCel137 said:
because your worst angle how people see you

That's just a lookism meme, lol.

CopingGymcel said:
That's just a lookism meme, lol.

well i am 20 years and a virgin so the chadlite is not really true

StemCel137 said:
well i am 20 years and a virgin so the chadlite is not really true

Send me pics and I'll judge, boyo. You can trust me. I have nothing to gain from doxxing you.

Pm me pics man, I'll give you an honest rating

CopingGymcel said:
Send me pics and I'll judge, boyo. You can trust me. I have nothing to gain from doxxing you.

i dont want that someone posts my pic here in this forum

StemCel137 said:
i dont want that someone posts my pic here in this forum

And I don't want to get banned. 

Invisible tends to overrate anyone with white skin, so I am curious if you're as much of a Chad as he says.

But it's your choice. You do whatever you're comfortable with.

Nautica1983 said:
Pm me pics man, I'll give you an honest rating

i dont trust people here really cause my pics will get posted here

Confirmed Chadlite. In no way a 2/10.

CopingGymcel said:
Confirmed Chadlite. In no way a 2/10.

i didnt sent you bad pics

StemCel137 said:
i didnt sent you bad pics

It doesnt matter. I don't need your "bad pics." I can tell by those pics that you're good looking, because of your bones, which are pretty top tier.

Congratulations on being good looking at least. Nothing to be sad about. It's much better than being incel. If you try, you can easily lose your virginity.

CopingGymcel said:
It doesnt matter. I don't need your "bad pics." I can tell by those pics that you're good looking, because of your bones, which are pretty top tier.

Congratulations on being good looking at least. Nothing to be sad about. It's much better than being incel. If you try, you can easily lose your virginity.

He needs to get banned then and since he's in Stem, he's smart aswell, therefore not mentalcel.

Bushladen008 said:
He needs to get banned then and since he's in Stem, he's smart aswell, therefore not mentalcel.

stem doesnt mean shit and i am not a chadlite with my manlet height of 5´8 in northern germany, also ethnic

Chadlite in good photos and Chadlite in bad photos. Time to book an appointment with a psychiatrist, boyo. Saying this as someone who cares for a fellow mentalcel.

CopingGymcel said:
Chadlite in good photos and Chadlite in bad photos. Time to book an appointment with a psychiatrist, boyo. Saying this as someone who cares for a fellow mentalcel.

i was by pyschatrist and she gave me bluepilled shit advice like every parent does to their young kid saying "believe in yourself", "you can do it", "you are smart and special", "you areso talented", "you can achieve anything you want", no you are fucking not, you are not a special snwoflake and will live the standart life 95% of people do. this kind of shitty advice was it, things i could read everwhere and come up by myself without a fucking degree in "how to be a bluepilled shithead"

albinorat said:
That is the harsh truth.  Every other angle is self-delusion. I'm in a similar position.

And women are a million times pickier about it that I am.

This is exactly what coping is.

pm me ur pic

ill even pm u mine if u want, just so we can compare how over it is for both of us lol

If you look like chad you are a fakcel gtfo.

CopingGymcel said:

Another Lookism user? LOL. Fucking filth. Why are they on here?

PM me your pics OP, gotta see if you're full of shit or just insecure.