Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My racepills keep getting deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Yesterday my CDC racepill was locked and just now my white girl gets her dad fired because of her black bf racepill got nuked

What is going on?

giphy.gif

Somebody is trying to suppress the truth

Currycel meme

Edited your beautiful signature

the racepill destroyed me

the racepill makes me shake my butt really hard out of frustration

Why not contact the moderator who closed/deleted your thread instead of acting like a conspiracy theory snowflake? How would a public thread answer your question?

It's so easy to make a thread like "just lol at whites they are larpers," have it closed for being obvious racebait, then make a thread like this and act all hurt and persecuted. I wasn't involved in the situation but you're going about this in a way that is meant meant to push an agenda, not get to the bottom of things. If racepills were being systematically removed then why would we have the best ones featured in the BPA? Put away your tinfoil hat and stop trying to cause a scene. It's petty and trite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.