Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My quest to swap my gas block

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
Lets talk about guns. As if I did'nt do it enough on this site. Specifically my one and only rifle. A colt le6960. The thing is In want my iron sights to be fixed on the barrel for better accuracy on irons. So I got me front sight gas block, my tools and 4 hours of free time.

It was fucking hell. First off I wasnt being carefull when using the drill and I almlost puncutured my leg but instead fucked up my pants & scratched my leg. Then came the angle grinder. Shouldve tooken dads advice on eye protection. A whol bunch of spark flew on my face as I cut a portion of the handguard off. Some sparks flew to scratch my hand. Also lost a eye that day. But after all that cutting.

Well I treid to remove the fucking pins on my origonal gas block but they wouldnt bulge. Youtubers say you need a special gas block vice or some shit. I dont have money for it. Fucking bullshit. So now theres this cut on the handguard. Gun looks ugly but still works thankfully. Havent replaced the gas block but I cant wait to fucking do it. This is fucking torture waiting to do this shit.

One pic is me holding the gas block Inhad to angle gring to fit in the handguard. Other is the handguard not as it currently at but before Inmade the proper cut. Next is what could have been a serious injury but is nothing more then a scratch on my leg and a hole on my pant as a reminder to be carefull when using power tools to drill or cut metal.

Attachments

• 20240802_203314.jpg
    20240802_203314.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,611
  • 20240802_175429.jpg
    20240802_175429.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
  • 20240802_175437.jpg
    20240802_175437.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13
Be carefull dude haha
And would you post some videos shooting?
Sad to be in a contry that dont allow guns.

Be carefull dude haha
And would you post some videos shooting?
Sad to be in a contry that dont allow guns.
Im in WA state, itll be a long fucking time. I am not gonna risk a shooting range since my silencer was purchased in virginia.(NFA legal shit)

Man guns would be a good cope for me I think but I live in germany