Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My quest for the BRAT

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
Bi-drive
Recreational
All-Terrain
Transporter

The subaru BRAT is my dream car. And despite all the shit going down on my life. I want it. It has the utility of a truck or SUV if you get a canopy. Manual transmission meaning if you do it right the transmission will last fucking forever. Getting parts may be a bitch to do so. It has the benifits of a sedan but smaller so it out urbans the sedan minus the fact its a manual so have fun in a traffic jam. Only thing holding me back is I dont have a car yet and about to buy some beater car (2001 Regal by Buick) just to get to and back from work. My grandma hates the idea of me having a BRAT because she wants to live in a world of luxury in evidence of her driving hundais and using all her equity in fucking land cruises. Her being the shot caller wont make it impossible but a challenge. But when I get it, it wont be me going in the xander zone just yet. But me going onto Subaru parts.com to get a shit load of work done. I gotta re furbish all the shit on the engine, suspension, braking system. Lastly get the canopy. Not including the paint job I wanna do. I want it all black with the word "TRUCK-KUN" on the sides. Im definitely gonna do a lift job for when I go camping.

But theres a morral to this shit. If theres somthing you want. Its gonna be hard work. There are no short cuts. Luxury is only for the lazy degenerates who dont wanna have ambition or goals. If your reading this. Please know that to achieve somthing, itll take effort and hard work. Unless its pussy then were all fucked. And not in the happy way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240620-214416_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240620-214416_Samsung Internet.jpg
    764.5 KB · Views: 7