Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My pubic hair is longer than hair on the head

Welcome to my life (when I shave my head).

I shaved head once. It wasn’t a pleasant experience
There are some plusses. It saves money to shave with your own clip and it feels refreshing when wind blows onto your shaven head on a hot day.

There are some plusses. It saves money to shave with your own clip and it feels refreshing when wind blows onto your shaven head on a hot day.
My mother said that I shouldn’t shave bald because it highlights my massive facial features (eyes, nose, lips and ears)

I'm sorry to hear the bro, but it's over for you.

Unless you want to do what Elon Musk did to get hair back, but if you weren't getting any chicks before anyways, it's just cope.

My mother said that I shouldn’t shave bald because it highlights my massive facial features (eyes, nose, lips and ears)
It's very rare for someone to look good with a shaven head but when you're NW4+ it looks just as bad or even worse to let your hair grow so whatever.

maybe you have a buzzcut

This is brutal ,I have so shit hair on my head and face but below that it’s full filled with hair ,my balls ,ass ,and even chest is full of hair but no not on my face