Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Psychologist Is A Useless POS

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
So I was going to see this old psychologist for PTSD and he was supposed to be extremely qualified and trained in EDMR. The bastard doesn't take calls or reply to emails properly unless it was supposed to be for payment and charges a lot for less than an hour. Anyway I find out he scheduled me and some other guy at the same time, then he tries to get me out of there, but I insist on seeing him and the other guy agrees to wait. Then he tries to jew me out of 5 minutes and refuses to do the whole session properly, then when I confront him about this scam. He gets angry with me and demands I leave, even though I apologize and agree to continue, ending the session even sooner.

I can't believe these professionals who are supposed to be well respected act so childish, petty and immature. They are supposed to be helping people, yet they don't give shit about patients, apart from their cash. It's frustrating that they expect you to respect, trust and obey them, without performing their jobs properly, outside of just listening and pretending to empathize. Any bum can do this but they seem to arrogantly think they are more valuable than their clients, just because they have a PhD.

Degrees are the biggest scam in existence, it just means that they are hyper conformists who buckled down, studied and memorized information and the connections between them. Intellectuals are the most egotistical snobs in the world, they seem to think they are special and wonderful just because they have a degree, while they have no manners, humility, practical or conflict resolution skills. Almost anyone who isn't a total moron can do what they did, having a PhD doesn't make them innovative or original thinkers, it just means they produced a piece of research that a bunch of eggheads got a hard on over.

I believe one has to weed through a lot of useless pieces of shit exactly like this before you'll find one of actual quality.

That usually means you luck out and find someone whose actually been through horrible life experiences themselves and made it out to the other side and recovered psychologically/mentally to the best of their ability and now understand what true suffering on a psychological level entails.

They aren't some arrogant Stacy or Chad young cunt fresh out of college who thinks they now know something about how the mind/brain works simply because someone handed them a piece of paper and declared them "qualified".

Again you and everyone else who wants to find a therapist that will actually help them/you should strive to look for someone who has had a wealth of life experience as well a person who is empathic.

This is a very tall order I know in our sick society filled with vapid narcissists and know nothing shit for brains zoomers/millenial tards and old boorish burnt out boomer assholes who should have retired years ago and do all future mental health patients a favor.

They're all horrible, but old ones close to retirement and young ones with student debt to pay off are the worst. And psychologist, jfl, just a step up from a therapist. Worthless. You need a psychiatrist to get you on Jew pills so at least your symptoms might get treatment, or at least get you better leverage for getting disability money if you live in a country that does that. Nobody cares about your problems if you don't have a hole between your legs.

It’s incredible how useless psychologists are in terms of therapy and shit, but other psychologists that study human behavior have provided the backbone of the blackpill

It’s incredible how useless psychologists are in terms of therapy and shit, but other psychologists that study human behavior have provided the backbone of the blackpill
You never see a social psychologist or sociologist spouting bluepill nonsense without a political or personal agenda behind it. They have deeper, more intimate knowledge of the blackpill than we can hope to even fathom.

You never see a social psychologist or sociologist spouting bluepill nonsense without a political or personal agenda behind it. They have deeper, more intimate knowledge of the blackpill than we can hope to even fathom.
Just be a psych major theory

My dad is subliminally threatening to take me to a therapist because I’m always sad and angry.

I believe one has to weed through a lot of useless pieces of shit exactly like this before you'll find one of actual quality.

That usually means you luck out and find someone whose actually been through horrible life experiences themselves and made it out to the other side and recovered psychologically/mentally to the best of their ability and now understand what true suffering on a psychological level entails.

They aren't some arrogant Stacy or Chad young cunt fresh out of college who thinks they now know something about how the mind/brain works simply because someone handed them a piece of paper and declared them "qualified".

Again you and everyone else who wants to find a therapist that will actually help them/you should strive to look for someone who has had a wealth of life experience as well a person who is empathic.

This is a very tall order I know in our sick society filled with vapid narcissists and know nothing shit for brains zoomers/millenial tards and old boorish burnt out boomer assholes who should have retired years ago and do all future mental health patients a favor.

Let me tell you he was old and supposedly had decades of experience. He also claimed to have been abused. However he went with the studycell path which worked out for him since he has a wife and kids, is well respected in his field and very wealthy. He's also decent looking despite his age, which means he never went through the same kind of suffering that ugly men go through.

He acted empathetic when talking about life experiences but his actions clearly showed otherwise, he doesn't value people's time or life, only their money. He also seems extremely bluepilled claiming he couldn't understand people (who have been abused) wanting revenge. It goes to show that despite all his great qualifications and experiences, he's unable to truly understand people or only wants to manipulate them to conform to sickciety.

Last edited:
>psychologist
>useful

You can only pick one

Fuck these pieces of shit tbh. These guys mostly come from well to do backgrounds and thought it was cool to do something that that is hard to go wrong or make mistakes that will cost their career, u don't hear stuff like how a psychologist 'failed' or screwed up. This field is like playing squash in the dark with 1000 balls that nvr stop flying around.

i tink the actual good ones who do work are not in the therapy field.

Edit: religion has helped me more than these quacks tbh.