Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my Psychiatrist told me that Blackpill and lookism are "mythologies"

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader
★★★★★
I almost burst out laughing. There's no way he genuinely believes something as easy to grasp as lookism is mythological. What made it funnier is when I asked him "So then, sir, what do women want in a man?" and he said "They want men who are kind, caring and good human beings"

koond cooroong oond good hoomoon boongs

The pic of him when he said that
Image 35

so you're wondering why professional gaslighters gaslight you?

its true brooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st mistake: gong to a psychiatrist
2nd mistake: telling an NPC about blackpill stuff

Therapy snake oil salesman

so it's my personality after all?

1st mistake: gong to a psychiatrist
2nd mistake: telling an NPC about blackpill stuff
I actually love telling normgroids about blackpill stuff because their reactions are always priceless.

I hope you're not paying for that shit out of your own pocket

Psychiatrists are all useless cucks lmao thanks for admitting that you got scammed :feelskek:

Psychologists/psychiatrists can't really tell you how bad everything is and how right you are, especially if you have no ways to cope with reality. They basically need to gaslight and bluepill you.

We need Total Psychiatrist Death

But what did you expect him to say? Of course, he's not gonna admit the truth cause that would make his male clients potentially suicidal. I go to a psychiatrist only to get my stimulants and tianeptine.

did u pay him is important question

tell your psychiatrist to stop watching care bears and take a look around

he is cringe

I almost burst out laughing. There's no way he genuinely believes something as easy to grasp as lookism is mythological. What made it funnier is when I asked him "So then, sir, what do women want in a man?" and he said "They want men who are kind, caring and good human beings"
Really? Doesn't he have any patients who cry to him about their violent, brutal, vicious, narcissistic Chad boyfriends?

is he good looking himself?