Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My psychiatrist is very blackpilled to me. I think he should just keep it to himself bc I'm already blackpilled and don't want to be INSULTED

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★

It makes me feel like shit, very ugly and an absolute outcast even more. I know I'm both. But it's not his place to make that clear. Society has made that clear enough.

- My mother wants me to go see him (1x per month). She sees him 2x per week. My mother has always known it's over for me. Implied that many times.

- Basically he explicitly and implicitly states stuff that makes it clear I shouldn't even try getting a gf
- He keeps on implying how I shouldn't even try getting a gf, but instead use "instagram to make some friends" ("I'm not talking about making a gf")
- Also says "75% of IRL friendships nowadays are made online" (he's not talking about online friends, but IRL friends starting online)
- I saw him yesterday and he said this stuff, and has always directly stated how I should make friends and that having a gf is too time-consuming and implied that friends can basically replace a gf (seeing him for >3 years now). Just because it's ME

Last edited:
Some people are so fucked even Jung himself couldn’t treat them.

It makes me feel like shit, very ugly and an absolute outcast even more. I know I'm both. But it's not his place to make that clear. Society has made that clear enough.

- My mother wants me to go see him (1x per month). She sees him 2x per week. My mother has always known it's over for me. Implied that many times.

- Basically he explicitly and implicitly states stuff that makes it clear I shouldn't even try getting a gf
- He keeps on implying how I shouldn't even try getting a gf, but instead use "instagram to make some friends" ("I'm not talking about making a gf")
- Also says "75% of IRL friendships nowadays are made online" (he's not talking about online friends, but IRL friends starting online)
- I saw him yesterday and he said this stuff, and has always directly stated how I should make friends and that having a gf is too time-consuming and implied that friends can basically replace a gf (seeing him for >3 years now). Just because it's ME
What do you want him to say instead?

"Dear Soyjak, I know you may have had a hard time with dating/relationships with the opposite sex but consider this.

Have you considered being confident? *Beep beep beep*

Welp, that was all the time we had together. See you next week, Soyjak. That'll be 409.99$"

What do you want him to say instead?

"Dear Soyjak, I know you may have had a hard time with dating/relationships with the opposite sex but consider this.

Have you considered being confident? *Beep beep beep*

Welp, that was all the time we had together. See you next week, Soyjak. That'll be 409.99$"
Neither. Not what you said, not what I wrote in my post.

Health insurance pays 90% of total session costs and 100% of the costs of my meds

Neither. Not what you said, not what I wrote in my post.

Health insurance pays 90% of total session costs and 100% of the costs of my meds
who's paying for health insurance?

who's paying for health insurance?
I am. But health insurance (not payed via taxes in my country) pays much MUCH more for me (to doctors and hospitals) than I pay in per year (MRI, acne, tumour removal, etc.). I'm semi-privately insured

I wish i finally found somebody to tell it to me like it is.

My psychiatrists are more delusional than i already am.

I am. But health insurance (not payed via taxes in my country) pays much MUCH more for me (to doctors and hospitals) than I pay in per year (MRI, acne, tumour removal, etc.). I'm semi-privately insured
Northern Europe I presume

I wish i finally found somebody to tell it to me like it is.

My psychiatrists are more delusional than i already am.
There are 3 possibilities:

1. They're lying to make you feel less bad
2. You're not actually ugly but have Body dysmorphic disorder (BDB)
3. They really are delusional. But that's unlikely

At least he doesn't try to sell you fake dreams like most therapists. JFL when i was forced to go to therapy as a kid and it didn't do shit. My mom should have killed when she found out that i'm a mentalcel

Northern Europe I presume
No. Switzerland (not Sweden). Northern Europe pays via taxes. Overall taxes + health insurance is much lower in Switzerland compared to Northern Europe. Switzerland has second most expensive healthcare system next to US, but very good quality

Sounds based tbh. If he wanted to make more money and string you along he would be selling you false hope. Frankly, I think there's a need for more psychiatrists that just tell it straight and don't coddle you with bullshit. Of course, that leads to bad reviews and stigma from colleagues, so many are reluctant to do it.

No. Switzerland (not Sweden). Northern Europe pays via taxes. Overall taxes + health insurance is much lower in Switzerland compared to Northern Europe. Switzerland has second most expensive healthcare system next to US, but very good quality
Damn are you a native ?

Damn are you a native ?
I'm 90% German (parents are fully German), 10% Swiss (lived here since 2006, born in Germany in 1997). Don't miss Germany, it's kinda a cucked country
Switzerland has direct democracy, low taxes, and like Austria, very liberal gun laws

I'm 90% German (parents are fully German), 10% Swiss (lived here since 2006, born in Germany in 1997). Don't miss Germany, it's kinda a cucked country
Switzerland has direct democracy, low taxes, and like Austria, very liberal gun laws
At lest you don't live in a shithole

don't go therapy it is a waste of money

At lest you don't live in a shithole
True but Europe in general is shit for incels (not that it matters anyway, I'm a 1/10 even in SEA). Europeans are often tall and many are good-looking (Southern and Northern Europe in particular)

True but Europe in general is shit for incels (not that it matters anyway, I'm a 1/10 even in SEA). Europeans are often tall and many are good-looking (Southern and Northern Europe in particular)
I would gamermaxx

Should ask him why he keeps charging you and ol mama if there is nothing left for you, he made it clear you are hopeless so you give him more money to hear you are hopeless ad ER

Should ask him why he keeps charging you and ol mama if there is nothing left for you, he made it clear you are hopeless so you give him more money to hear you are hopeless ad ER
Yes. Our insurance company pays 90% of therapy and meds but I get what you're saying. But we're really easy patients. He can just sit there for 45 mins, he doesn't have to fear that we call him in the night, etc. That's why he wants to keep us, and my mom said that too

Homer says it right:

Therapy is useless anyways its just a scam there is no way to undo your traumas
Not with therapy. Now with hardcore psychedelics that reduce you to an infantile state for reprogramming a la MK Ultra... that remains to be seen.

Not with therapy. Now with hardcore psychedelics that reduce you to an infantile state for reprogramming a la MK Ultra... that remains to be seen.
I am picking Psilocybe semilanceata tomorrow just because I am getting low on cash and need a little pick me up currently on vacation and bored can recommend

Therapy is useless anyways its just a scam there is no way to undo your traumas
yup!!! No way to undo my traumas, of which there are hundreds I had to go through when in society, and no way to change the direction of my future. Doomed to keep falling, doomed to fail

I am picking Psilocybe semilanceata tomorrow just because I am getting low on cash and need a little pick me up currently on vacation and bored can recommend
Very cool - hope you enjoy the trip. It's hard to source anything other than cubes where I'm at.

Thats BS you will just have brain damage with too much drugs
With high doses of ketamine and MDMA it's very likely, but with shrooms or LSD, research shows there's no short-term or long-term damage. Psychedelic therapy is a burgeoning field - you should look into it if you are interested in addressing trauma. Just watch out for grifters who go on about muh spirituality.

Ill watch it when i have time i might also look into hypnosis and electrict brain shocks i have way too much traumas i cant lead a normal life anymore
I'm sorry to hear that brocel - I'd venture to say that trauma and inceldom are practically inseperable. Hypnosis has shown good effect if the patient is open to being hypnotized and suspends their skepticism. ECT is effective too, but it does cause some issues with memory for a period of time after completing treatment.

Do you feel any benefit from speaking to a (((theRAPIST)))?

There are 3 possibilities:

1. They're lying to make you feel less bad
2. You're not actually ugly but have Body dysmorphic disorder (BDB)
3. They really are delusional. But that's unlikely
Number 1 every time.

My situation is so bad that they assess that it's better to say those things to make me feel more human, than be honest, because then it would just be an honest conversation instead of "therapy", and what therapy is is ultimately just fueling a delusion.

Sometimes it works, fueling a delusion can be beneficial with a short term feeling of being treated like human. It's a great feeling while it lasts. It tricks you into thinking "therapy" is going to make a change. But all that really is after you realise it's just a facade, just a greenscreen covering your actual life, is a miserable try, a piss to the face, because you know what's really going on is you're getting milked for your money and the so called therapist is laughing behind your back.

The reality is debilitatingly vile and brutal.

Last edited:
Definitely don't have the same therapist as your Mum. He'll tell her everything. Don't even have her involved. Because, again, he'll tell her everything.

That mf is not blackpilled he has just a broken hurt. Lmfaooo.

implied that friends can basically replace a gf

Anybody who even thinks of uttering this gaslight should be forced to watch their mother be raped to death in front of them.

To suggest that friends can replace a girlfriend is so offensive it qualifies as an act of violence and warrants violent retaliation.

Sounds like a shit therapist, though i dont know what the last 3 years of theraphy were like.

Follow his advice.

Go make online friends on Instagram.

Why not?
True... although, I'm not saying I won't and shouldn't do that, it's more my issue that he's basically saying I should just make friends, be content with them, and forget about ever having a gf

True... although, I'm not saying I won't and shouldn't do that, it's more my issue that he's basically saying I should just make friends, be content with them, and forget about ever having a gf
Just go ahead. Do it for 30 days at least.

Do a 30-day "I refuse to look for a gf" challenge.

Spending every waking minute brooding about "tfw no gf" will not do you any favors. It will not help you get a gf, job, hobby, friends, gym, culture, anime, videogame. It's not helpful at all.

You're wallowing in the pain of social isolation, which leads to further social isolation. Many such cases. Bad.

Just go ahead. Do it for 30 days at least.

Do a 30-day "I refuse to look for a gf" challenge.

Spending every waking minute brooding about "tfw no gf" will not do you any favors. It will not help you get a gf, job, hobby, friends, gym, culture, anime, videogame. It's not helpful at all.

You're wallowing in the pain of social isolation, which leads to further social isolation. Many such cases. Bad.
:yes: :yes: :yes: Very true. Thanks man! :feelsYall:

I'll try all of this

You shouldn't be going anyway because therapy is a waste of money blackpilled or not.
Also he's doing you a favour by not giving you a false sense of hope. There was no hope for you to begin with, even your mom told you. Although using instagram to make some friends isn't a bad idea.