Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Psychiatrist Agreed I Have PTSD

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Didn't give him much detail about my abusive parents, fucked up childhood and bullying. But from some of the symptoms I have, which include emotional flashbacks, difficulty sleeping, feeling guarded, having issues remembering my past, trust and attachment issues, and others I can't remember. He said that I have PTSD. Anybody else have this and heal from it?

Did he recommend you anything?

Going to a psychiatrist :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Bet he asked to book another appointment before you could even say hello to him when you're started didn't he

You should try to get some drugs from him tbh

PTSD is basically a “you’re fucked” mental disease. Not much that can help you, from what I’ve read.

Didn't give him much detail about my abusive parents, fucked up childhood and bullying. But from some of the symptoms I have, which include emotional flashbacks, difficulty sleeping, feeling guarded, having issues remembering my past, trust and attachment issues, and others I can't remember. He said that I have PTSD. Anybody else have this and heal from it?

You can't fully heal. Just cope.

I listen to audio Bible and listen to worship Jesus music to keep my mind stable.

If I don't, I'd self-destruct. The suifuel in the world is too much.

Yes I suffer from PTSD too...

Yes its an incel trait

I probably have it Aswell idk I just get flashbacks a lot of being beaten

No you dont. You are just ugly as the most of us. That is your dygnosis.

I blame the jews!

(for making everyone sociopathic copies of themselves and being scumbags!)

Ever been to Vietnam OP?
Being abused by your parents and severely bullied and ostracized for years since childhood, is worse than seeing a few of your friends die LMFAO.

I have flashbacks sometimes and then spaz out cuz of them

Good on him for acknowledging your pain. I hope you get better. My parents forced me to go to a psychiatrist for depression (which was really an underlying symptom of my sleep apnea). While my "depression" didn't go away, my psychiatrist was able to help me work through my family issues (strict and overprotective parents with unrealistic expectations).

Why do some parents have kids i swear their genetic trash and their passing on suffering to their kids op i'm sorry

Stick with the psyche and take the prescribed meds. Theres better jew pills, so a change in meds may be needed.