Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My psyche goes incredible down

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I'm losing my shit more and more day by day. I am going insane

I'm losing my shit too seeing Soyciety is winning against the Russian struggle. Mr. Putin needs to apply himself; no respite, no mercy.

I'm losing my shit too seeing Soyciety is winning against the Russian struggle. Mr. Putin needs to apply himself; no respite, no mercy.
in my case I just have enough of knowing how this life works and being deprived of lots of things... I have fuckin enough

in my case I just have enough of knowing how this life works and being deprived of lots of things... I have fuckin enough
If I had a job, I could buy my own copes... but guess what? My Aspergers doesn't allow me to answer phone calls!

AND NORMIES GET WELFARE FOR NO FUCKING REASON... MEANWHILE, I'M MILD AUTISTIC in my early teenages AND ROTTING!

If I had a job, I could buy my own copes... but guess what? My Aspergers doesn't allow me to answer phone calls!

AND NORMIES GET WELFARE FOR NO FUCKING REASON... MEANWHILE, I'M MILD AUTISTIC in my early teenages AND ROTTING!
FUCK THIS LIFE :reeeeee:

I managed to get that from your prior threads. :feelswhere:
fuck off nigger I am feeling day by day suicidal and can't keep shit to myself only

Why are you losing your shit?

Why are you losing your shit?
inceldom, very high chance to being locked up in prison for about 1,5 years and I am now 23 years old so I will be old poor fuck when I will go out, can't find a job even though I try. Being deprived of everything, no mental strength due to being shitted on since being a child. Any time I defend myself I get into more problems just like with that prison thing incoming. My lovely dogs died.

Last edited:
Insanity is not the problem:

There was a male named Aspie John. He was quite short, and lived in a basement. One day, Aspie John moved with relatives into an apartment after months of planning. He was fine for two weeks, then something odd happened.

A young man in his apartment complex was found deceased by maintenance members. His relatives cried in the lobby, and Aspie John spoke to police officers about it("Aspie John, did you hear gunshots?"). Weeks later, Aspie John left his apartment during the daytime briefly after realizing strange events occurring below him. He visited a store, hearing voices as he was walking outside. He returned to his apartment, and pretended as though he didn't hear people below him speaking, just as he pretended that he didn't hear someone whispering while he was typing on his computer.

He went to his former basement home, pretending as though he still didn't hear voices. He also pretended as though he didn't understand why he heard voices from other devices, despite contacting his relative and telling her about "remote interference". Several days passed, with Aspie John in limbo, wriggling around and closely examining his body(He had already closely examined his clothes and bags before the interference became severe).

Aspie John was hospitalized for a week, and returned to his apartment upon his exit, where he was pushed to near-suicide by his tormentors. He spent months rotting, in severe physical pain. He returned to the basement for a month, and then returned to his apartment permanently.

This turned into two years, with the pain remaining. Recognizing his end, he prepared to reveal his precious secrets.

Insanity is not the problem:

There was a male named Aspie John. He was quite short, and lived in a basement. One day, Aspie John moved with relatives into an apartment after months of planning. He was fine for two weeks, then something odd happened.

A young man in his apartment complex was found deceased by maintenance members. His relatives cried in the lobby, and Aspie John spoke to police officers about it("Aspie John, did you hear gunshots?"). Weeks later, Aspie John left his apartment during the daytime briefly after realizing strange events occurring below him. He visited a store, hearing voices as he was walking outside. He returned to his apartment, and pretended as though he didn't hear people below him speaking, just as he pretended that he didn't hear someone whispering while he was typing on his computer.

He went to his former basement home, pretending as though he still didn't hear voices. He also pretended as though he didn't understand why he heard voices from other devices, despite contacting his relative and telling her about "remote interference". Several days passed, with Aspie John in limbo, wriggling around and closely examining his body(He had already closely examined his clothes and bags before the interference became severe).

Aspie John was hospitalized for a week, and returned to his apartment upon his exit, where he was pushed to near-suicide by his tormentors. He spent months rotting, in severe physical pain. He returned to the basement for a month, and then returned to his apartment permanently.

This turned into two years, with the pain remaining. Recognizing his end, he prepared to reveal his precious secrets.
Fuck do that in short cause I am too tired to understand what is that about please

inceldom, very high chance to being locked up in prison for about 1,5 years and I am now 23 years old so I will be old poor fuck when I will go out, can't find a job even though I try. Being deprived of everything, no mental strength due to being shitted on since being a child. Any time I defend myself I get into more problems just like with that prison thing incoming. My lovely dogs died.
Why are you getting locked up? And sorry about your dogs, that’s tragic. Hopefully they weren’t suffering in the end.

Why are you getting locked up? And sorry about your dogs, that’s tragic. Hopefully they weren’t suffering in the end.
Unfortunately they were but my family took them to vet and they gave them lethal injection after putting them to sleep with first injection.
My family bullied me so I verbally was cussing at them back plus I beaten up my mother's partner and they put cops on me. <3 Who wouldn't love to have family like that. That's why I had put by them charges

Last edited:
Unfortunately they were but my family took them to vet and they gave them lethal injection after putting them to sleep with first injection.
My family bullied me so I verbally was cussing at them back plus I beaten up my mother's partner and they put cops on me. <3 Who wouldn't love to have family like that. That's why I had put by them charges
How old are you? Lift weights for a few years and obliterate him.

Same here, I am started to become more religious which is a sign of my increasingly stressful and nonsensical existence.

jews