Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My ps4 sounds like a jet engine

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Fucking piece of shit of console. It's not only mine, i've seen others and they are loud as fuck. Fuck snoy.

Did you clean the dust off the vents?

my pc is very quiet

Mine has always been like that (got it 2014), it's so annoying.

Have the vents not blow against a surface and instead out in the open. (I turned my ps4 360 around so the vents can breath freely)

Open it up take a compressed air can and remove the dust of the fan and psu, change the thermal paste and the thermal pads on the memory.

PS4s are loud in general.
PS5 is supposed to be quiet and can play PS4 games, but you shouldn't buy it because Xbox is going to win the console war.
But you shouldn't buy Series X either and just play games on PC.

U hv to dismantle it n clean out the dust. I was shocked at how much dust was in mine when I first opened it up. Anw I vaccumed the nasty shit out n it's quiet now

Is it a pro? Also mogs me at having a console

Fucking piece of shit of console. It's not only mine, i've seen others and they are loud as fuck. Fuck snoy.
Processors working overtime and the loud sound of the fan remind me of the failure and stress that can build up in life and overwhelm you and keep you from even venting properly ngl

PS4s are loud in general.
PS5 is supposed to be quiet and can play PS4 games, but you shouldn't buy it because Xbox is going to win the console war.
But you shouldn't buy Series X either and just play games on PC.
Cope. Demon souls will be a ps5 exclusive

Cope. Demon souls will be a ps5 exclusive

There should be a lot more Xbox exclusives in the future, given Microsoft's recent acquisitions.
And the leverage they have over Sony will prevent PS5 exclusives, as Sony will have to give them up in order to get Microsoft-owned properties on their console.
Also, Game Pass is much better than PlayStation PLus now.
So idk about paying $500 just to play one game, Demon's Souls.

Its over for concelcels
Switch and pc all the way

My Slim is reasonably quiet WITHOUT using the disc drive

PS4 Pros seem to be better than the regular PS4s.

Thermal paste.