Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My producer came back

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
From his vacation. We're working like crazy now. Soon new songs. Also I've been writing songs again like no tomorrow, and we're recording new acoustic ones like we did with Departure. These ones are way quickier to get done and launch. @curryfool

Lifefuel tbh. :feelsLightsaber:

Would love to hear some new songs. :feelscomfy:

Your songs are fucking amazing. “Let the west burn to the ground” is a masterpiece.

Thanks! Lifefuel. Recorded two new songs yesterday and one today. I'll probably be able to release one tomorrow already.
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :feelsLSD:

From his vacation. We're working like crazy now. Soon new songs. Also I've been writing songs again like no tomorrow, and we're recording new acoustic ones like we did with Departure. These ones are way quickier to get done and launch. @curryfool

View attachment 483428
Sounds good man, your cat looks great and cute

I Love your songs :feelsautistic::heart:

Please, post what chords are you using in newer acoustic versions, I always want to play by myself but too dumb to get it :feelsmusic:

Sounds good man, your cat looks great and cute
Thanks!

I Love your songs :feelsautistic::heart:

Please, post what chords are you using in newer acoustic versions, I always want to play by myself but too dumb to get it :feelsmusic:
Thanks so much.

Don't be so hard on yourself, it's hard to learn how to play them by ear since I tune one step lower and use a ton of open chords. Which one do you want to play? Some do have the tabs under some comment on the video, but I put the one you want here for you rn.